Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #51
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winterfest 2009 Arrives in Webkinz World

I am excited to read about the six-minute intervals, but I'm feeling pretty bummed, because I have a window open to my Asian account for over an hour, and I haven't seen a single snowflake!! Boo hoo for me.

Also, I was wondering if there is a list or something of where you do and don't see snowflakes? For example, I know I can see them in my room, or at Quizzy's, and in the clubhouse...but can you see them in Tile Towers or Pizza Palace, or in the Coral Cove? Thanks for any info!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #52
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzgrandma
Well, I have been on all day since 10 am this morning. I have had two windows open and added a third for european accounts this evening. I am definitely NOT seeing a six minute interval. They have been slow and few and far between. I have been running a stopwatch between them. The closest was 11 minutes but most of the time I am averaging about one snowflake an hour. I'm excited about the large variety of items. I have received three empty boxes, the last one just a few minutes ago. I'm wondering if that is meant to be the snowflake rug. Anyway, good luck to all who click!
I'm here with ya not much here either, been waiting and 1 an hour sometimes 2, took a break had a nap come back same thing, logged in logged out cleared cache still no change! Perhaps there are different servers we are connected to???
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #53
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzgrandma
Well, I have been on all day since 10 am this morning. I have had two windows open and added a third for european accounts this evening. I am definitely NOT seeing a six minute interval. They have been slow and few and far between. I have been running a stopwatch between them. The closest was 11 minutes but most of the time I am averaging about one snowflake an hour. I'm excited about the large variety of items. I have received three empty boxes, the last one just a few minutes ago. I'm wondering if that is meant to be the snowflake rug. Anyway, good luck to all who click!
That's very odd. I have 2 asian and 2 euro windows open all at the same time. I don't have time to do anything else than watch the rooms. I'm getting a pretty good number of items every 6 minutes or multiples of, in the Asian where it's daytime now. I'm getting a lot less at 11-minute intervals, or multiples of 11, sometimes only one per hour, in Europe where it's night time. The two euro windows are getting one a lot less than the other. Try different log-ins, see if that helps. I'm using mathmom2's asian Q&A log-ins. I cleared my internet files before starting, I don't know if that helped.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #54
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

I got nothing for quite some time after my last post, so I logged out and back in again. So far following this login, I've gotten one item (a potted icicle tree) at 11 minutes after logging in and another (a framed winter scene) at 23 minutes after logging in. I have not seen anything at the 33-34 minute mark. I've been sitting at Quizzy's this time instead of in my house.

Edit: At 35 minutes, I got a Wool Scarf Jacket!

At 47 minutes, I received another potted icicle tree, so for this time, the snowflakes do seem to be coming at approximately 11-minute intervals.

Last edited by Rainribbon; 01-11-2009 at 09:18 PM..
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #55
Webkinz :)

ilychristy is on a distinguished road

yayyyyy!!!
ilychristy is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #56
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
I got nothing for quite some time after my last post, so I logged out and back in again. So far following this login, I've gotten one item (a potted icicle tree) at 11 minutes after logging in and another (a framed winter scene) at 23 minutes after logging in. I have not seen anything at the 33-34 minute mark. I've been sitting at Quizzy's this time instead of in my house.

Edit: At 35 minutes, I got a Wool Scarf Jacket!
Although you will get snowflakes at Quizzy'z, your clock will reset back and this might interfere with your schedule. Try playing games of checkers, Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles or the other board games that you can buy in the W-shop, as long as your dock is visible. I think you may get more snowflakes that way.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #57
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I haven't seen a single flake in two hours. I'm getting really frustrated!
Chariac is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #58
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Although you will get snowflakes at Quizzy'z, your clock will reset back and this might interfere with your schedule. Try playing games of checkers, Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles or the other board games that you can buy in the W-shop, as long as your dock is visible. I think you may get more snowflakes that way.
Thank you Webberlily I asked that very question and nobody answered me, snowflakes are now flying across my screen go checkers lol
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #59
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

i was at 6mins

now idk

i haveto logout

grrr
Old 01-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #60
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

After i logged out and logged back in, i'm getting them every 6 minutes. So if your not seeing any flakes.. don't be patient..

---------- Chariac added 4 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

After I got it to work, I logged in two three accounts two minutes apart and I can switch screens every two minutes and get another flake now. Yayyy.

Last edited by Chariac; 01-11-2009 at 10:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Chariac is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: