Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #111
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
suzannecat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winterfest 2009 Arrives in Webkinz World

C
an you see the flakes while playing in the arcade- like Tile Towers?
suzannecat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #112

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

You can only see flakes if your dock is visible, from what I understand. So playing in the arcade you will miss them. You can answer questions at Quizzy's though, to help pass the time and still make $....
Web Knight is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #113
Lil Kinz
papafish is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winterfest 2009 Arrives in Webkinz World

Can anyone confirm if you can be answering questions and still see the snowflake. I was playing checkers in my room today and caught a snowflake so that is a positive.

Thanks,

PapaFish

---------- papafish added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Never mind I just caught a snowflake at Quizzy's. This is fun.

PapaFish

Last edited by papafish; 01-12-2009 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
papafish is offline Male
Old 01-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #114
Yeah! I am
Gifted

Gr8stmom will become famous soon enough

Yes, I caught two while answering questions at Quizzy's. They were six minutes apart, then nothing. The thing with Quizzy's is that whenever I answer questions, my Kinz time gets messed up.

Thanks for clarifying that your dock has to be showing!
Gr8stmom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #115

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

The fall festival must have spoiled me because I remember clicking on leaves every few minutes. I was just on 30 minutes and then signed on again for 20 and I haven't seen anything. Today will better not be a big waste of time. I just want the icicle tree. Pleeeese............
mekimka is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #116
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Gr8stmom
Yes, I caught two while answering questions at Quizzy's. They were six minutes apart, then nothing. The thing with Quizzy's is that whenever I answer questions, my Kinz time gets messed up.

Thanks for clarifying that your dock has to be showing!
A little notice: Playing in Quizzys seems to mess up the timing of the Flakes, I played there all day on my Asian account until dear ol' Weberly informed us that you will catch more playing games in your room! I since have had lots of flakes flying by! So imho best not to waste too much time in Quizzy's unless you only want to collect on flake an hour Good luck all!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #117
Yeah! I am
Gifted

Gr8stmom will become famous soon enough

Are all games you can play in your room OK? I tried Go Fish and had no flakes.
Gr8stmom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #118

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I have caught some playing Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #119
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

After being on all day yesterday (and i do mean ALL day lol) i am still baffled at how some people are having them fall every 6 minutes and then there are those of us that are lucky to get 1 an hour.

whats up with that?
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #120
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
After being on all day yesterday (and i do mean ALL day lol) i am still baffled at how some people are having them fall every 6 minutes and then there are those of us that are lucky to get 1 an hour.

whats up with that?
It depends on several things. Yesterday from 10am to suppertime EST was the night in Asia (the only time zone that you could get flakes on at that time) and they were multiples of 11 minutes, often one per hour or less. In the evening, the time schedule switched to every multiple of 6 (NOT every 6 minute) and there were of course more! it was daytime in asia!

Clear your internet files, then log in. Wait for the first flake, and note the time. Then recheck every six minutes exactly, that is the window when you will get a flake IF it is daytime in the window that you are in.

Play games that show your dock such as checkers, Bathbut Battles, Go Fish, etc; or redecorate, or chat, but beware of Quizzy which will reset your timer and you will get fewer flakes.

---------- Webberlily added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Gr8stmom
Are all games you can play in your room OK? I tried Go Fish and had no flakes.
Yes, I just got a flake on Go Fish. However, I feel that Go Fish requires a lot of concentration and makes it harder to watch several windows. And you get no kc. But... it is sooooo cute!

Last edited by Webberlily; 01-12-2009 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: