Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 03:17 AM   #91
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winterfest 2009 Arrives in Webkinz World

I think fall fest is why people are worried about long gaps.. In case tonight is our "one chance" to get stuff.. but hopefully ganz has fixed the fall fest problem and we'll have plenty of time to get our goodies!
Chariac is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #92
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Well, right now the Asian account is on a 6 minute cycle, but I get them most frequently every 12 minutes. Tons of food items, but not the cool (no pun intended!) stuff like the rug or ice sculpture! I'd love a tree too!!! Guess i'll be up late tonight.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:59 AM   #93
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

BTW, to be more exact what I meant to write {out} was It was basically a joke {fall fest}, but not a very funny kind of one.

---------- KeyLargo added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
Well, right now the Asian account is on a 6 minute cycle, but I get them most frequently every 12 minutes. Tons of food items, but not the cool (no pun intended!) stuff like the rug or ice sculpture! I'd love a tree too!!! Guess i'll be up late tonight.
I've got 2 Asian and 1 English up -- for half an hour on all of them {logged one out and back in} -- have seen one flake on one account, sheesh.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 01-12-2009 at 03:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 03:59 AM   #94

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Just a few minutes ago, the Asian account kicked me off. When I went back in my Rug I won was gone. Anyone else see this happen to them? I also noticed the flakes were coming ever 6 minutes or multiples. Like this:

First one - Poster
+6 min into - Egg Nog
+12 min into - Rug (Disappeared later)
+18 min into - Hot Chocolate
+24 min into - Chestnuts

Even though it got longer and longer to wait, it kicked me off, took my cool rug, and now nothing is falling!
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 01-12-2009, 04:02 AM   #95
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I was wanting some of all of them, but mostly a couple of the trees and ice sculptures to go with teh fall fest golden tree; no luck so far on those.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 04:24 AM   #96
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by taikitty
Odd timing, no rhyme or reason to the flake floating across. I was lucky to catch a couple and one "empty" box but later I found a prize in the dock; the rug!

Happy clicking everyone.
I sure am hoping to find an empty box! I had a feeling that was going to end up being the rug, but I haven't gotten one yet. Sure would love one!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:53 AM   #97

Frappie has disabled reputation

My brother said he got a rug, but I had all 4 accounts open where I could see them all, and stared at it for 15 minutes and only got 3 snowflakes where I should have gotten like 8, and those were all food
Old 01-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #98

Milkyway96 is on a distinguished road

I got a rug and it is not posted on the front page~
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 13.png (45.6 KB, 5 views)
Milkyway96 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 08:04 AM   #99

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I didn't get my first snowflake until 21 minutes into my login, but got my next two at 5-6 minutes.

So far I have a rug, a tree, and a sculpture. Bring it on!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 08:17 AM   #100
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Logged in and for about ten minutes I saw nothing. Just for the best of luck I logged out, cleared my cache and logged back in. I logged in at 8:00 am KT on the nose. Exactly five minutes later I had my first snowflake.

8:00 am KT Log in - went straight to my room
8:05: am KT Snowflake - peppermint - in my room
8:12 am KT Snowflake - egg nog - in my room

So I think that I would advise cleaning out that cache.

I will update this for the next hour.
franks8 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: