Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Winter Fest 2009 Dates Announced

Written by FIA
Sunday, 28 December 2008

Thanks to a small article in the Webkinz News we now know the dates of Winter Fest 2009: January 12th to January 18th. As you may remember, Winter Fest is an event during which Snowflakes float randomly across the screen in Webkinz World. If you're quick enough to click on a Snowflake, you'll be awarded a winter-themed prize in your dock. Pictured below are all of the Winter Fest prizes from the two previous Winter Fest events. At this point we don't know what the prizes for this year are going to be. The article tells us that "some you've seen before and some [are] totally new!"

Winter Fest 2007 and Winter Fest 2008 Prizes

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winter Fest 2009 Dates Announced

OOO, I HOPE they make a comeback with the Googles Ice Sculpture. I only got two of them and I would love to have more
Thank you FIA, I have it MARKED on my Calendar...now I have to go get some Dr. Pepper and 'quick meals' for the long-haul (Hmmm...maybe some lean-cuisine...)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

^^lol^^

Thanks for the news!
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #4
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I can't wait, I'm hoping for some new items!! KK
Old 12-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awesome! I can't wait!
Old 12-28-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I wonder what they have in store for us this year!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #7
finneypinn

finneybeam is an unknown quantity at this point

I am hoping for the Winterfest Parka and the Fuzzy Winter Slippers! This is my first Winterfest, I can't wait!
finneybeam is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #8
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

It looks as though the only item from JUST 2007 is the Polar Plunge poster. I thought there were more.

I hope there are a lot of new ones this year! I love the fests. Yay for free-beez!

---------- jaxcat added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OOO, I HOPE they make a comeback with the Googles Ice Sculpture. I only got two of them and I would love to have more
Thank you FIA, I have it MARKED on my Calendar...now I have to go get some Dr. Pepper and 'quick meals' for the long-haul (Hmmm...maybe some lean-cuisine...)
I agree, maybe it's time to get that coolerator for next to the computer!

Last edited by jaxcat; 12-28-2008 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #9

slandgirl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for letting us know the dates. I can't wait. It will be my first Webkinz Winter Fest! The potted icicle tree looks neat.
slandgirl is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #10

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Yeah!!!! I adore winterfest. I hope alot of flakes fall. The leaves in my acct this past fall fest were on the skimy side...so heres hoping for a blizzard!!
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring it on winterfest, gripper xox, i want a blizzard!, ~~~franks!~~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: