Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #71
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Whimzy Dragon, Samoyed, Gecko Spotted in Webkinz World!

wow! i want them all.. the psi's are really cool!
Skydreamer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 06:05 PM   #72
isabelk2
Gift Guru

bobbijo321 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Whimzy Dragon, Samoyed, Gecko Spotted in Webkinz World!

does the frozen backyard pond do anything?? My daughter asked if it was a slide......
bobbijo321 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 06:08 PM   #73
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think i like the Samoyed best.. I love the PSI for it!!!!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #74
bballkid8296
Gifted

rockinsince96 has a spectacular aura about

i loove my dragon!
rockinsince96 is offline Male
Old 05-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #75
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

ohemgee, I sooo want that dragon!
Congratsss!
Old 05-06-2008, 03:51 AM   #76
Webkinz :)
lilliens is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for keeping us informed. I think the Dragon is great and can't wait to see it in the stores. Webkinz pets are more adorable than ever.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:58 AM   #77
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wow & congrats webguy88. Thanks again Justin for keeping us posted. Gotta get me a gecko!!!!!!!!!
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #78
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got the dragon today! I LOVE her! She is soooo cute! My daughter is getting one at her b-day party Saturday..She is going to be sooo happy! I named her Wisteria!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #79
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got the dragon! Hallmark called today and said they were just putting them on the shelves, I rushed over and got mine! I'm going to register it later today!

It's even cuter in person!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #80
Webkinz :)
#1momma is an unknown quantity at this point

oh great three more webkinz i will have to buy for my kids!!! maby i can use one for my self!! my first webbie!!! i love that they made a webkinz chicken. it just cracks me up!!!
Closed

Tags
awesome thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: