Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

crazymonkeyz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Whimzy Dragon, Samoyed, Gecko Spotted in Webkinz World!

I want the Gecko! How awesome are they?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #52
xamyspur

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Whimzy Dragon, Samoyed, Gecko Spotted in Webkinz World!

Must. Have. Dragon !!!!!
Must. Have. Samoyed !!!
Must. Have. Lioness !!!!

Ugh, and I already got so many recently, they're not even all adopted yet! (ok, does this mean i need psychological help????)

I'm holding out for the lemon-lime gecko rather than the regular (?) gecko.....the pink google and the siamese cat look fun too --- and I'll HAVE to have the lil' clydesdale (it's simply a requirement of mine,,,have to have all the horses!) But, those won't be here till, when, June I think??

Thanks so much for posting your pics.....this forum is so cool!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #53
toonberry

I also found hits new ad...also very cool pets!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCOOKING.JPG (36.7 KB, 51 views)
Old 05-01-2008, 11:33 PM   #54
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Congrats! I love them! Thanks for the pics! They are so cute!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #55
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I canNOT wait until I get the dragon! I already have her name picked out! SOOOOO cute!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 09:30 AM   #56
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by xamyspur
Must. Have. Dragon !!!!!
Must. Have. Samoyed !!!
Must. Have. Lioness !!!!

Ugh, and I already got so many recently, they're not even all adopted yet! (ok, does this mean i need psychological help????)

I'm holding out for the lemon-lime gecko rather than the regular (?) gecko.....the pink google and the siamese cat look fun too --- and I'll HAVE to have the lil' clydesdale (it's simply a requirement of mine,,,have to have all the horses!) But, those won't be here till, when, June I think??

Thanks so much for posting your pics.....this forum is so cool!
Ok... I've got to have them all!!! (What else is new, LOL!) Siamese Cat?!?!?!? There's a Siamese Cat coming out?!?!? I have to have one of those!!!! I've got the Himalian already!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:23 PM   #57
pinkvolleyball96
Webkinz :)

pinkrainbow96 is on a distinguished road

i love it when they make new pets they sould keep making more!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:24 PM   #58
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

Kids want them all! Especially since we saw the pfs for the gecko- was on the fence with that one but the pfs is a must.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:50 AM   #59
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

OOH-WHEE..Can't wiat to find these Webbies!!..Thanks so much for sharing!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #60
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

When do these release, I've called every Hallmark in my area and NO DRAGONS?!
Closed

Tags
awesome thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: