Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #121
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Whimzy Dragon, Samoyed, Gecko Spotted in Webkinz World!

I am going to a bigger town this weekend I hope to get the new webbies
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 05:41 PM   #122
Same as on WI
Gifted

ringo360 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Whimzy Dragon, Samoyed, Gecko Spotted in Webkinz World!

I WANT DOGGIE!!!
ringo360 is offline Male
Old 05-14-2008, 06:23 PM   #123
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

How has Anyone seen them ? Are Your kinzchat phones staying on ? Mine doesn't stay on long enough to even get into the clubhouse or play in the tournament arena, how can you ? Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, the email I received from ganz said that they are fixing stuff, but no idea or date when it would work .......is it just mine ?
OH, how about the rumors about the whimsy dragon already not being made anymore, & that ganz only sent 1/2 of what the stores ordered ?? They ran out of the fabric ? kinda like McDonalds running out of the Big Mac's or KFC running out of chicken dont'cha think ?? Just Want To Know the Facts not a bunch of rumors. As we can see most people on this sit tell big whoppers (LIES), so it's not as accurate as it used to be. thanks justin for the truth & answers to any of these questions.

---------- nettne added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

my fav store called and said the dragon & others came in last night & that they wouldn't have any dragons left by saturday @ closing (my plush are being held for me to pick them up on Sat) I've bought all 70 of mine there so they hold for me , but what of others who just want that 1 pet ?

Last edited by nettne; 05-14-2008 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nettne is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 06:37 PM   #124
lindz567
Lil Kinz
lindz567 is an unknown quantity at this point

two 2nd graders had the Whimsy Dragon at school today... grr! I was about to jump and steal one!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #125
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

aww they are soo cute!
bigduck is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #126
Lil Kinz

LilMissSassy is an unknown quantity at this point

So does anyone have any real newz about the big 'Dragon Rumor'? It really stinks that it even got started. IMHO, I think that someone started it as some kind of experiment to see how fast it would spread, how long it would take to drive the prices up, and then how long before prices took a huge dive after the rumors were quashed (and then all the resellers that were stuck with boatloads of them are left trying to GIVE them away!) So sad, but probably true. There's no 'Retired' next to the Dragon on WW so that would be the first BIG RED FLAG that something would be awry with the rumor, no?

Please, someone jump in if they have any bonafide information for us all. I'm sure we'd all like to know since most of us that haven't found it already, are ISO the DRAGON!! It's too darn cute!!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #127
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

a close friend of mine recieved this info about the whimsy dragon

"Well now I have an update I recieved from GANZ and other people:

The Whimsy Dragon is RETIRING because it costs to much to make them. These will retire by the end of the month. We have decided not to make anymore, but there are still leftovers at some stores. The Whimsy Dragon is soon to be like the Cheeky Dog. When it retires the prices will go soaring high. If you see one in stores, hurry up and get it!"
Old 05-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #128
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Thanks Justin for the information on the new additions. You really did a good job finding that information. Look forwardd to getting them.

ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #129
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got the rhino today! And Samoyed....They are both adorable! Anyone here live in Illinois? There is place close to me that has all the new ones! Well, only one Wimsey Dragon,but lots of the rest. I won't give out where I live, but the store is in Homer Glen, IL. It's called "Learning Express". They are 12.99 each !
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 08:58 PM   #130

creamy is an unknown quantity at this point

My three new ones are; samoyed, dragon & lioness. I can't pick a favorite, they are all so cute. I get all mine at a store in Connecticut called "Finders Keepers:. Great store. They have everything you could every imagine and lots of unique items, and of course, WEBKINZ.
Closed

Tags
awesome thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: