Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #101
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Whimzy Dragon, Samoyed, Gecko Spotted in Webkinz World!

BTW, Whimzy Dragon is not spelled correctly. It's Whimsy, with an S. Sorry, I'm being kind of a 'spelling freak' tonight. At least thats what it says on my Whimsy dragon's tag.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 09:36 PM   #102
oh yeah I'm a
Gifted

ladybucs123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Whimzy Dragon, Samoyed, Gecko Spotted in Webkinz World!

Thanks Justin! I can't wait til' they come to my stores!! I love the lioness and the whismy dragon the most!!! <3
ladybucs123 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #103
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Is it true they are discontinueing the dragon?
Old 05-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #104
I love being a
Gift Trainee

lovinglizzi has a spectacular aura aboutlovinglizzi has a spectacular aura about

I WANT ONE PLEASE

---------- lovinglizzi added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

yea i like the drgon it col

Last edited by lovinglizzi; 05-13-2008 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-13-2008, 06:21 AM   #105
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

aww so cute! cant wait until they become avaliable where i live!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 06:43 AM   #106
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

WOW! That is SO cool!
Old 05-13-2008, 09:34 AM   #107
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Please somebody answer 103 I have heard rumors but I didn't know
Thanks
Old 05-13-2008, 10:11 AM   #108

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

WHAT?!? they just put the dragon in the newzpaper!
rangergirl is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 11:03 AM   #109
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

I adopted my Samoyed last night, after looking forward to that ever since they first announced they'd have a Samoyed. I had a half-breed Samoyed, named Spunky who was my precious pup for 14 yrs; & I was going to name my new Webbie in honor of my Spunky. I've thought of him all this time as Spunky (the Webbie) Imagine my consternation & disappointment when one of "those" signs came up that said I could not use that name as it contained a word that was not allowed! I kind of think that's carrying caution a bit far. But I'll get over it. Since my Samoyed already had his room reserved in my medieval room with Meecie the mouse (Meecie sleeps with the dragon), I decided to call him "King." He sleeps in the big bed.

---------- Scotchy48 added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

My Webkinz retailer told me that they told him they ran out of the fabric & can no longer obtain it. They were not even able to fill all the orders they already had, and can't do anymore. They made it sound true to him. And he is very honest with me. But maybe it's a sales ploy, to get people to pay outrageous prices for them because they will really soon be RARE. Who knows.

Last edited by Scotchy48; 05-13-2008 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #110
I love

Yeah I have heard the material ran out. I've heard its the same material as the pink pony so will that retire too? It's too bad about the rumor of the dragon. I wanted one but not at those outrageous internet prices. They still don't have the may webkinz in my stores yet so it doesn't look like I'll ever get the dragon sadly

---------- milliemay13 added 13 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

This stinks. It sounds more and more like the rumor might be true. Dang I really wanted one.

Last edited by milliemay13; 05-13-2008 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
awesome thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: