Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 07:19 PM   #31
aselena, georgemtm
Gifted
georgemtm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WebkinzInsider.Com Solves the Employment Office Scheduling Mystery!!

WOW!!! Double WOW!! That is AWESOME! I can now finally know when to do my beloved kinzpost sorter!!!! Phenomenal implementation with the options and drop-downs!! Special thanks to all the tracking and work that went into this by Webkinzgram, BERT_X, not2old4this and Whimzykinz. You guys ROCK!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #32
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WebkinzInsider.Com Solves the Employment Office Scheduling Mystery!!

whoaaaaaaaaaa!!!! congrats to all of you. job extremely well done!!!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 09:09 PM   #33
Webkinz :)
xoxairbear is on a distinguished road

yepp
when is it coming back?
Old 11-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #34
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you so much. Flooring Assistant is our favorite job. I am so happy to find out when it will be available each day.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 11-18-2007, 08:44 AM   #35
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

Thanks you so much - it works perfectly! I know alot of work went into that.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:54 AM   #36
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Justin

WI Job Center
Now, the big news!

First, I must start with some history and a sincere "Thank you" for the tireless efforts and dedication of a few members in our forum.

Again, I want to thank Webkinzgram, BERT_X, not2old4this and Whimzykinz, amongst others for their persistence and meticulous record-keeping. If it weren't for them, I would never have been able to develop a formula to solve the mystery!

Without further ado, I present you with the "WI Job Center", which can also be reached from the menu bar at the top on any Webkinz Insider page!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/jobcenter.html

[Click for Article...]
Thank you guys for all the hard work. This dedication is one of the reason I joined WI.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:10 PM   #37
princesswhite626
Gifted

marshmallowcat will become famous soon enough

WOW This is great! Thanks so much to everyone who worked on it!!

I
Old 11-19-2007, 12:24 AM   #38
Gift Guru

strawberry is a name known to allstrawberry is a name known to allstrawberry is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Truly Amazing!!! A Huge thank-you to each and everyone of you who worked on this in a big and / or little way. Congrats!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 01:44 PM   #39
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate all your hard, tedious work.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #40
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

This is great! My daughter's favorite job is Piano, so now I can find out when she can do it.

Is there a guide somewhere for the symbols? I can't figure out what the dark blue funny shaped one would be.

Thanks for all of the work - WI is unbelievably full of helpful information!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: