Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #31
This writer is
Gifted

madi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WebkinzInsider.Com Changes Front Page!

Um, well, I really don't like it. I expected more. I liked the old one much better!
madi86042 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #32
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

I kinda like it. I got confused when I first came to it, I was like - "Is my computer having some sort of glitch?"
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #33
saminwunderland
Webkinz :)

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You need to read the whole article.
Oops! Sorry! Boy are my cheeks red! I thought what was on the front page was it! Sorry Justin!
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #34
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

Awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product!
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #35
ashswebkinz1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

BREAKING NEWS: WebkinzInsider.Com Changes Front Page!

With the countless problems that we've been experiencing over the past few days in regards to our Content Management Software, I have decided to migrate to a different system. I had always considered moving and the security holes in the old software package forced me to switch much sooner than I had wanted.

The new software is integrated into the forums, so comments on the articles will be threads in our forums. This means that you must register for our forums in order to be able to comment. This protects everyone, as we will have much more control over the comments will be able to moderate them quickly!

Unfortunately, not being ready for the migration means that it's not as pretty as I want it to be. I just want to assure all of you that it will look much better when it is finished and I sure have a lot of work to do!

Thanks to everyone for their patience, helpfulness, and understanding through the past few days when I tried to diagnose and fix the problem!! Here's to a newer, better WI!!!
I'm pretty upset about that......but i'm happy to see that you guys are still doing your information and fixing this myserious problems........ Maybe someone is trying to hack your website! that has happened to me before.
ashswebkinz1997 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #36
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Woah! Awesome! I like the new system!
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #37
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

Does this mean the Malware thing is gone?
366100068 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #38
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 366100068
Does this mean the Malware thing is gone?
YES!! And permanently this time!!
Justin is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #39
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Cool! But I still like the other one...
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #40
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Justin - I am now unable to access the WI cookbook. It just says the page is not found. What's going on?
ImTara55 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: