Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

D0gzRule95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Problem with the Daily Kinzcare!

This week, they didn't erase the days from last week. Today, when i clicked the button, it said:
"You have earned 50 kinzcash for this is the ninth day you clicked this week..." i also got milk.
D0gzRule95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #112
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WebkinzInsider.Com Changes Front Page!

I thought it was just my computer at first......guess i was wrong!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #113
kirtty or Potterkinz
Gifted

kirtty is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: BREAKING NEWS: WebkinzInsider.Com Changes Front Page!

Wow! I can't wait to see the new homepage. Right now, either my computer is ancient, and slow as molasses (Which it is) or there might still be some problems with the page. Anyways, I can't wait to see the new look!
kirtty is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #114

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

This is a wonderful new system. I was shocked to see it once I came home for vacation.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 02-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #115
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: BREAKING NEWS: WebkinzInsider.Com Changes Front Page!

Love the changes I have seen so far...particularly the Home Page Breaking News going into a Thread!

Love it! Great Job WI!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #116
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I LOVE the new changes! Thanks for changing it; it looks great!! [I am also happy you added the
"Welcome, lexi18216.

PMs: 0 New., Total 202.
Subscribed Threads
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 01:50 AM   #117

Smerz is an unknown quantity at this point

um yea about the front page... its about 12:40a.m. Tuesday by me and the font page is all in coding. i had to Google the site so i could click on the forums link just to get on the site. so i don't no if its just my browser an able the open the page properly, or it a problem with the front page. but i just thought id let you know ^_^

---------- Smerz added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

nvm. i seems to be fine now. it must of just have been my browser. ^_^

Last edited by Smerz; 02-24-2009 at 01:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Smerz is offline Male
Old 02-24-2009, 03:21 AM   #118

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Question Re: BREAKING NEWS: WebkinzInsider.Com Changes Front Page!

View Post Originally Posted by Smerz
um yea about the front page... its about 12:40a.m. Tuesday by me and the font page is all in coding. i had to Google the site so i could click on the forums link just to get on the site. so i don't no if its just my browser an able the open the page properly, or it a problem with the front page. but i just thought id let you know ^_^

---------- Smerz added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

nvm. i seems to be fine now. it must of just have been my browser. ^_^
The same thing has been happening to me all night (part of the day as well)! Not sure what is going on! Tried 2 different browsers, same thing on both. Cleared cache, cookies, history... to no avail. Is this happening to anybody else?
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #119
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Thank you Justin for all your hard work and time you put into this site! You have worked so hard on giving us a safe place for all of us to come together and share our love of all things webkinz!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #120
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for letting us know.
Unfortunately, this move will severely curtail my visits to the website. The forums have never worked properly on my computer despite all my efforts to change the appearance of the page, clear my cookies, etc.
I understand your reasoning for doing so and as the administrator, such decisions have to be made, I just wish I could figure out a way to keep my computer from either freezing when I try to bring the site up or giving me only a plain white screen.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: