Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #61
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz World Update, February 4th

View Post Originally Posted by klb1010
Is anyone else having this problem? I got into Webkinz World, but my W-Shop doesn't show the new movie theme items...what's wrong? Anyone???? ~klb1010
You may want to try clearing your cache/temporary internet files in your browser. That should help
kellykam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 01:23 AM   #62
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Thought you'd like to know, either the 25% coupons aren't working or else my account is even more messed up than usual -- it was an item with even number, not ending in 5, but it took the money, kept the coupon and item {the poster set}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:04 AM   #63
Webkinz :)
roxanethree is an unknown quantity at this point

The theatre looks awesome! My kids & I love it and can't wait for it all!
Old 02-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #64
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I LOVE the theatre and bought 2 new large rooms on each account to build one!
The only thing I don't like so far is that a set of 4 seats costs $1050!!! to build a proper theatre room I would need to spend a MINIMUM of $6300 on seats alone... that is a lot...

But I do love the purple and blue..... lol
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #65
♥Call me Tricia♥

libra95 will become famous soon enough

Okay, I didn't do my calendar trivia at Quizzy's for about a week at the end of january. I finished my January Trivia yesterday and a pop-up, well, popped up(lol) and it said that I earned a"Month of Quizzy's Badge" I didn't think to take a screenshot() But if I get into mypage I'll see what I can do as far as a pic.
libra95 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: