Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #21
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz World Update, February 4th

My son just asked a good question. 'where's the movie screen?' Hopefully they'll add one. Thanks for the update!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #22
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

sigh still cant get on

excited bout gtting the new theme

yeah!!!

prolly put my movie theater super bed in there!!!!

---------- xlifetime added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smartboy987654321
Did anyone else nottice that little bear in the plane? Maby Ganz will make a brown bear?

i think thats an otter or a groundhog

although a lil brown bear would b sooooooooooooo cute

Last edited by xlifetime; 02-04-2009 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #23
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

oh wow! another theme already? My kinzcash can't keep up
Looks really awesome though!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Another theme??? I'd better get going and play lots of Bamboo Break to earn KC to buy it. It looks like so much fun! Thanks for the info. They are still testing the servers at this point.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #25
Webkinz :)
harfia has a spectacular aura about

How exciting. My kids will love this theme. Seriously, WW wouldn't be any fun without this site. I alway check here first before going to ww. Thanks for the pics. CAn't wait to login.
harfia is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #26
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update FIA..I remeber a survey from long ago asking about a movie theatre...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #27
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Thanks so much for the update and the pictures! I can't wait to be able to log in again ... I'm having Webkinz withdrawal!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:03 PM   #28
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thanks lotz for the great update and the pics. Can't wait to get in so I can get all the new room items.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:50 PM   #29
uv Twilight!

astarr4u is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update! Cool theme. Now I need to get my kc built up the last theme took most of what I had!
astarr4u is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #30
Diddles1 & Happy

luvspets is on a distinguished road

Thank you, FIA, for the great pics! It really gets the imagination going as to what I can do once WW opens up again! I can't wait to see what the new Valentine's themed things are and my son is excited about the new movie theater theme! (Oops... something is leaving... there goes a big chunk of our kc savings!)
Thanks again!
luvspets is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: