Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz World Trade Room Update

MY concern & request is that they ALSO reactivate the feature that shows the name of the items in the other persons trading box. Not just ours, as most likely we already know the name.

This is a great way for ALL WW users to familiarize themselves w/ that things are on WW & what they are properly called... Yes, WE are spoiled & get info here if needed. But MOST people dont go here. Kids are given a shortcut on the desktop of thier PCs & told they can only got to WW, not surf the web for WW info. There is a hard learning curve on everything. And as many of you know, just putting your mouse on an item in your dock, no longer shows you the name.. this very rarely happens now if ever on our accounts... so for my kids & I to ID something we have to either open the postoffice & put the item in a box as if to send to someone so it shows the items proper name (this helps greatly w/ all those darn different Experiment Stations in Goobers Science Lab theme). Or we goto Wshop & go to sell window & drap the item up to see its name... but again, most people don't know to do stuff like this. I know have family that has been on since WW started & they don't know a fraction of what I know & we have only been on since last June.

So they should simply add this feature of showing the proper name for things as they get dragged up for show & trade.
Maeffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #22
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

I am so happy to see this feature. I would get so angry when people would lie and try to scam my daughter. I only let her go on when I am there to watch. I was shocked at how many times people tried to scam us. Even when you called them on it they would get nasty. I hope this makes things safer.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #23
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This is a wonderful start....now if they could put in categories..tha actually let you know if its food, W-shop..PSI..that would be very helpful to the younger traders as well....
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #24
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for the info. again!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #25
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Default The alert message DOES work!

The message does work. I had copied it. However stupid me didn't save the image. I was trading with someone and when I clicked trade it asked if I was "sure I wanted to trade rare items for regular items" I am soooo glad they did this!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 01-07-2009, 06:51 PM   #26

smartboy987654321 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the info about the fairness once only. Hopfully it will stay.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #27
Chickadee123 is on a distinguished road

That's great news!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #28
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

i have made a post with a pic in the clubhouse section of the forumn. check it out!
agchick110 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #29
WEI3KINZ

I got the message when trying to trade this

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #30
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I'm so glad they got that feature! I hope this reduces all the scamming going on lately.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: