Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 06:34 PM   #41
Flash flood

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz World Fall Festival is Here!

Cool! I really want one!

---------- Flash flood added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Sweet! As soon as I posted that, I went to my WW window, and I saw one floting by! I got the Corn Sheaf!

Last edited by Flash flood; 10-20-2007 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2007, 06:40 PM   #42
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

Cool!I got 1 earlier today, the hot apple cider I really want the hats!!
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Old 10-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #43
arieschic
Gift Guru

Arieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contest
Arieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contest

they seemed to have slowed down in frequency to once on the hour
Old 10-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #44
AllieCatsMom
Webkinz :)

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got 2 knit hats, 1 fruit hat, 1 sweater, and 1 pumpkin soup today! Yee-ha!
Old 10-20-2007, 09:34 PM   #45
kdbpanda

kdbpanda is on a distinguished road

I just got a potted elm tree. It's pretty. But it's only for indoors. I like it though. The hat with the apples on it is kinda ugly though.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:55 PM   #46
arieschic
Gift Guru

Arieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contest
Arieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contest

i've gotten everything but the fall print but tomorrow is another day
Old 10-21-2007, 12:09 AM   #47
redlovebug
Lil Kinz

redlovebug is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz World Fall Festival is Here!

I have gotten the orange knitted hat at quizzys but no where else have I found anything awww...
Old 10-21-2007, 12:39 AM   #48
webkinzparents
WebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the roughWebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the rough

MY DAUGHTER GOT THE PUMKIN SOUP JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT ON THE 20TH... HERE IS A PIC OF IT IN HER DOCK!~ WIFE IS BETTER AT THE PICTURES , BUT SHE IS SICK RIGHT NOW , AND SO I TRIED MY HAND AT IT!!! GOD BLESS THE WIFE!!! MY DAUGHTER GOT THIS IN HER ROOM WHILE MOVING HER YORKIES ROOM AROUND!!!!!! BUT AFTER THAT, WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANYMORE ...

THANK YOU,
RICHARD
"WEBKINZMOM04":lion::ppony::rdr:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpumkin soup.jpg (2.0 KB, 38 views)
Old 10-21-2007, 01:13 AM   #49
aussie67

aussie67 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had luck getting them doing Quizzy's. I have one of everything except the potted Elm tree.

Nettie
Old 10-21-2007, 02:28 AM   #50
Lil Kinz
QueenKara is an unknown quantity at this point

HELLO TO EVERYONE! THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND I WANTED TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR WITH THE FALL FESTIVAL LEAVES.

TODAY I WAS AT THE ACADEMY AND I WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEIGHT LIFTING ... I LITERALLY HAD TO DROP THE WEIGHT TO CLICK ON A LEAF. SO NOT ONLY DO THE LEAVES COME DURING THE GAMES BUT THEY COME WHILE YOU'RE IN CLASS!

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT!

GOOD LUCK WITH FALL FEST! ON MY DAUGHTER'S ACCOUNT I HAVE GOT 2 FRUIT HATS, CIDER, SOUP, A DOLL AND THE AUTUMN TOQUE. SHE HAS SEVERAL DIFFERENT KINDS OF ANIMALS ON THAT ONE. I TRY TO SWITCH AROUND ANIMALS EVERYTIME I GET A LEAF ... DON'T KNOW IF THAT HELPS? ON MINE I'VE ONLY GOTTEN THE CIDER AND THE SOUP. I COLLECT THE HORSES SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS THOUGHT THAT CERTAIN ANIMALS GET CERTAIN THINGS ON CERTAIN DAYS? DON'T KNOW JUST A THOUGHT?

FALL FEST SURE MAKES YOU CRAZY! ALL GOOD FUN!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND I HOPE EVERYONE GETS ALL THE COLLECTIBLES!

KARA
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: