Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Series 2 Trading Cards Have Cheeky Dog Codes!

Some of you may have seen the small icon on the Webkinz.Com homepage and clicked it for the Trading Card Series 2 bulletin, but haven't read through the entire description of the Series 2 Trading Cards. A user from our forum, RedBear, just pointed out to me the very last part of the description. There are two important parts!
  • Every Feature Code Card also includes a code for a pack of virtualcards, and we've made completing your collection of virtual cards mucheasier than in Series I. We've added the same collection testing as wehave on the Pet of the Month prizes, so you won't get doubles of thehard-to-find inserts until your collection is complete!
This is great news, as the "Sketched Kinzville Window" required boxes and boxes of Series 1 trading cards and duplicates of just about everything!

[... Read More for Part 2 (Cheeky Dog!!) ...]
Ok, now the most important part of the bulletin:
  • Also,Ms. Birdy is back, giving out FREE ONLINE PETS! In Series II we'veadded many, many more pets! You won't know what your pet is until youput in the code - it could be one of our hardest to find pets - including the Cheeky Dog and Love Puppy!
That's right, everyone! The "random pet code" on one of your Series 2Trading Cards could very well end up being a Webkinz Cheeky Dog or LovePuppy or other pet! If you recall, in our interview with the WebkinzCreative Director, he did say that these virtual pet codes might be for some of the hardest to find pets. Many people speculated that he meant that it might have Retired Webkinz such as the Cheeky Dog, but here's proof, in writing!

If you weren't excited about the Series 2 Trading cards before, I think this is a pretty good reason to get excited now!!

You can see the bulletin by clicking this link: http://www.webkinz.com/bulletinz_tcg2.html

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 12:52 AM   #2
I ♥ being
Gifted

WebkinzFanx3 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Series 2 Trading Cards Have Cheeky Dog Codes!

cool!!! i hope i get 1!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2008, 12:52 AM   #3
TRADES ON WI ONLY
Gift Guru

little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Series 2 Trading Cards Have Cheeky Dog Codes!

AWeSOMe!!!!!!!!First comment!!!!!
Old 01-12-2008, 12:54 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Third posttt! This totally rawks! Thanks Justin! And PLEASE read the PM I sent you..
Jake is offline Male
Old 01-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #5
julsn2
Gift Guru

momaddictedtowebkinz has a spectacular aura aboutmomaddictedtowebkinz has a spectacular aura about

Im glad they did make it easier to complete, I have put on tons of packs and still cant complete my cards to get them all unlocked!
Old 01-12-2008, 01:15 AM   #6
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

this is incredible news! totally made my evening!! now on to start collecting LOL
rethreads is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 01:22 AM   #7
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Yay redbear! Great info!
smitchell is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 01:27 AM   #8
TRADES ON WI ONLY
Gift Guru

little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

I like your siggy smitchell!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:49 AM   #9
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Oh my gosh!I didn't care about the series 2 trading cards before,but I do now!I have got to get those!I want the cheeky dog and love puppy so bad!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #10
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

That's awesome! Hopefully they are a little more common then winning an entire Egyptian them or 50,000 kc though.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: