Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

i got them both
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #82
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

Awesome! Thanks for the newz!
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 03:06 PM   #83
elocinrocks

elocinrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! i cant believe it!! they like just released the rhino didnt they!?!?!
Old 06-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #84
catlover468

webkinzlover468 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRaccoon
That's too bad, they're both real cute, now there is 2 retired cheeky dogs lol! Well atleast the lil kinz cheeky dog is coming out.

The rhino is adorable, i'm tempted to get another now....

Why don't they retire one of the older, less popular webkinz? baffles me..
Yeah, why don't they retire the Brown Arabian or something?
webkinzlover468 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #85
pharmfarm

trulycanadien is on a distinguished road

I never really cared that much about the Rhino, but it is sad to see the B&W Cheeky Dog retire.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #86
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lanie293
they arnt retired i checked
View Post Originally Posted by rubygooby
Are you seriously arguing with JUSTIN when he said it was confirmed with Ganz? Justin doesn't post something unless he's confirmed it- so you're post makes no sense whatsoever.
You are right that niether Justin or Wendy would post info without confirning it! However, I think even Justin would admit that sometimes they get missinformation. I don't think lanie293 was arguing either...thier post makes perfect sense, becuase if you go to the catalugue they are NOT listed as retired. In my oppinion, your comment to lanie293 was a bit harsh.

Yes, it may be likely that they will be announced as retired soon, but I am sure the stores have plenty to sell for now.
L6313 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #87
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

thats so weird
Old 06-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #88
OMG i am a
tinkerbell♥r05 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have the rhino and my friend has the black and white cheeky dog!!!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #89
iluvmypiggy

SeverusSnapefan is an unknown quantity at this point

The rino just came out!! I dont know y ganz doesnt retire one of the older webkinz like the pig or someting... the rino just came out a month ago...but thats just my opinion
SeverusSnapefan is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #90

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Well, I am glad I have both of them!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Closed

Tags
already? geez!, new retired, weird

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: