Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #71
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

Has any of this been confirmed by Ganz? I think i will call Ganz myself and find out for sure .If this is true it really is a shame. Also for the dragon too. I don't have a dragon yet.
jum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #72
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

The rhino? Wow, that was fast! Lol
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #73
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i got the rhino for my b-day and havent logged it on yet!!!!!!!
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #74
morrisclass
Webkinz :)

morrisclass is an unknown quantity at this point

The store where I buy mine told me that they announced them retired and they have already sold out ofthe b & w cheeky dogs, they are still allowedto order the rhinos but NOT the cheeky dog. Ganz must not have made many of them. I wonder if they did this on purpose to create the same demand as the original cheeky dog.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #75
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry but thats very stupid. and thats my opinion. that gives people barely any time to get them! my stores don't even have them yet! Like seriously. thats a bit pathatic. slow down ganz
1220panda is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #76
Kinzcrazy77
Gifted

Lolipop77 is on a distinguished road

that is soo odd. I guess they are just retiring to make room for more. Another wierd thing is that I saw the black frisan and yellow lab under retired too in WW.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #77
smileyxo414 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not retire one that was out for a long time - but noooo you have to retire new ones so no one gets them i am MAD At least I have the b & w cheeky dog!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 01:35 AM   #78
donnasbrew

don3366 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad I got them when they first came out and help my kids to get them too. I'm not in favor of quick retirements. :luvfrog:
Old 06-06-2008, 08:40 PM   #79
STiZZR

STiZZR is an unknown quantity at this point

They don't even have the "retired" logo on either the dog nor the rhino. How do we know they are actually going to be retired? Or is this all just to get us to run out and buy them??

If it is true, maybe I'll have to buy a couple B&W cheeky dogs, maybe someday they'll be worth as much as the brown cheeky dog! hehehe...

Last edited by STiZZR; 06-06-2008 at 08:43 PM..
STiZZR is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #80
Lil Kinz

Neveralone95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have either of these. But the local place downtown has them still and the prices aren't bad yet.
Closed

Tags
already? geez!, new retired, weird

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: