Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 09:11 PM   #41
lanie293
Webkinz :)

lanie293 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

they arnt retired i checked
lanie293 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 10:18 PM   #42
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

They probably retired these two because there are so many new ones coming out all the time. I already had the B&W Cheeky Dog. I got that one right when it came out. I saw how much the first Cheeky Dog is, so I wanted to get this one just in case. Now I'm glad I got it. Plus I just bought the Rhyno yesturday. When I logged into WI today and saw the Breaking News about the two retireing, I was was shocked. And very happy I bought these before the price goes up. JUst to let you all know.... the best place to go to buy webkinz is amazon.com . The ones listed under "New & Used" are the cheaper ones, and they are all brand new with unused codes. Don't let that word "Used" fool you. Just read it and make sure it says the code is unused, if it doesn't say it, then ask. Trust me, the prices... you can't beat them.

I love this site. I never would have known if I didn't come here everyday!!!! Thanks guys!!!!
Old 05-31-2008, 10:36 PM   #43
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

AND WHY..We've only just been able to get the rhino in the past week or so..What are they thinking!!..Too much to process..with all the W foundation...and all..NOT HAPPY at all!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 11:44 PM   #44
NutzonWebiez is an unknown quantity at this point

EEEkkk...what an shocker! I saw couple of Rhinos at Hallmark today...but I pick up another Whimpsy Dragon instead. Now, I had to run back to the store....thanks for the heads up, Justin!!
Old 06-01-2008, 01:13 AM   #45
shannonfrogi13
Gifted

shannonfrogi13 will become famous soon enough

Oh. my. god! Do Ganz have NO consideration for people in the UK? I was hoping to get the B&W Cheeky Dog when I go to the USA in June or July! GERRRRRR. It makes me SO mad!
Old 06-01-2008, 01:19 AM   #46
Gifted

crodler is on a distinguished road

The retirement of these two new animals is very shocking indeed! I wonder if it's a ploy by Ganz to put the thought in your mind that you should run out and get all the new 'Kinz because you never know when it will be retired...

And while the release of several new Webkinz is exciting, it's getting to be a bit much, especially now that we have to wonder when one will be retired. I love Webkinz; it's a great hobby for me..... but the price of one is equivalent to three gallons of gas now. The cost of 5 new Webkinz is my cable bill.

Yikes
crodler is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 01:26 AM   #47
cascas90

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

That is so sad!
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 01:36 AM   #48
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by lanie293
they arnt retired i checked
Are you seriously arguing with JUSTIN when he said it was confirmed with Ganz? Justin doesn't post something unless he's confirmed it- so you're post makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm seriously bummed about them retiring pets so soon after they come out. I haven't talked my mom into buying us more pets yet! So we'll be missing out on some that retire so quickly. If they weren't retiring so quickly maybe we'd get them someday!

*sigh*

And this makes it hard to even try to trade for the PSI since my mom won't buy us the pets~! They are retiring before we can get our hands on them- and that will make it even harder to get the PSI's for them.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:07 AM   #49

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

I'm actually glad the B&W Cheeky Dog is retiring quickly... I was afraid they'd make it like the Cheeky Monkey and have it be around forever. lol
thekaren23 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 06:37 AM   #50
KPWproductions

KPWproductions is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad a have both!
Closed

Tags
already? geez!, new retired, weird

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: