Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #31
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

WebkinzSAHM will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

Shwoo, just ordered mine on eBay for cheap! Woo! Thanks for the info!
WebkinzSAHM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

lil fish will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

No I love them they are one of my favorites. They are so cute. Why did they have to go any ways.
lil fish is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 06:50 PM   #33

Makenzi is on a distinguished road

This made me so sad! Checkers is all broke up!(Checkers is my)
Old 05-31-2008, 07:11 PM   #34
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Dude! This is SOOOO stupid!

Well, it is good business. Because if the consumer finds out it's retiring, they will scramble to get it before all of them are gone. So that will mean more profits on those plush. I can understand it, though I don't like it.

Not really a fan of the cheekys, but BOY do I want that Rhino!!
Old 05-31-2008, 07:38 PM   #35
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz is good at keeping us on our toes.
Thank you for the update Justin.
rifraf is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 07:52 PM   #36
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

I should tell my aunt I want the Rhino not the Lioness!
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 08:11 PM   #37

Hippokinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I hate when they retire the new ones.
I hate it too, because I am currently broke and I really wanted the Rhino. It hasn't even been out for a month!

When they retire them this early, the value goes up because they were not avaliable for that long. So the Rhino might be worth quite a few $$$ now.
Hippokinz is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 08:15 PM   #38
beagley2

Aww geez!! should get that rhino tomorrow!!!
Old 05-31-2008, 08:40 PM   #39
Mom said I'm a
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

Oh man, I am so sad now! I've been wanting the B&W Cheeky Dog for a while now, and I was sooo tempted to buy the rhino today, but I bought a gorilla instead, because it's retired.
This is so ridiculous.
cupcake17 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 09:01 PM   #40
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

Ooooohhhhh! This is so bad for my addiction. I now have to definitely go get the rhino. I've been telling myself since it came out that I didn't need it. Now ...
countrychic11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
already? geez!, new retired, weird

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: