Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 05:34 PM   #21
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

i have the b/w cheeky dog, but not the rhino..... guess the stores are calling me
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 05:41 PM   #22
Im Finally a
Webkinz :)

Devinxcore is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

Shizzle didnt They just come out??? I dont understand that wow.Maybe they Came up with a brilliant Idea but they had to retire something that wasnt getting enough sales??Hmm.I dought that highly but ermmm
Old 05-31-2008, 06:02 PM   #23
sas??

Well I have one retired one now all I need is the other. Hey maybe the Rhino will be worth a lot of money!
Old 05-31-2008, 06:05 PM   #24
I ♥ Photograph

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

I never like either of them, but I have to admit it seems like Ganz is retireing their webkinz earlier and earlier from their release date......
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 06:19 PM   #25
I'm a

heart1310 is on a distinguished road

This is is really disappointing, why are the retiring the rhino? it is new. I came out like, a month ago! Who agrees that the webkinz people should change their mind? I DO!
Old 05-31-2008, 06:19 PM   #26
Yetis are
Gifted

gomets is on a distinguished road

My first store got a shipment of Rhinos Thurs. and the other stores don't even have the May ones yet!

My brother got a Rhino yesterday, and that will be my next Webbie.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:20 PM   #27

galago is on a distinguished road

Isaw A Webkinz Rhino Today! That Is Weird!
galago is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 06:24 PM   #28
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

oh wow that was a shocker! happ i have them both!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #29
magicz1

webkinzytonks is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Hopefully like the other retired pets (yellow lab, gorilla, etc), there will still be some rhinos left around Christmas time!
Old 05-31-2008, 06:32 PM   #30
I'm Jarod x]

webkinz iz cool is a jewel in the roughwebkinz iz cool is a jewel in the rough

what?!?They didn't get them ANYWHERE at my local stores yet!well,they got the B&W cheeky,but no rhino's have come to any stores in *insert city name here*
webkinz iz cool is offline Male
Closed

Tags
already? geez!, new retired, weird

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: