Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

chrometoaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

I hadn't been able to find the cute little Rhino...until they announced it's retirement. Now they are popping up everywhere!!! I adopted one ) Just waiting until a rainy day to welcome him to online Webkinz family lol
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 08:01 AM   #92
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

Good thing I have the black and white cheeky dog, for I don't care much for the rhino. But I guess I could just cheak the store I always go to for webkinz, because they have alot of retired webkinz. Just the other day I got a yellow lab.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #93
ill webkinz dominate

webkinzgaia is on a distinguished road

awwww I know a place where they have 30 rhinos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgaia is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 08:58 AM   #94
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

someone wrote that heir love puppy will come in the mail..Is this correct?
Old 06-10-2008, 09:42 AM   #95
web.kin.zer

They may have bought it from E-Bay or Amazon.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:00 AM   #96
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Don't look now but On the newspaper section of the Webkinz world thing there is a big headline.

They retired along with the Cheeky dog and Rhino the following: Tigersnake, Samoyed,The Webkinz Elephant and the LEopard lizard. Did anyone else see this?

It is a big shock. SO grab your Samoyed's , Elephants, and Cheeky dogs and others while you can.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #97
Puppapuff
Whismydrag is an unknown quantity at this point

If You Hate Them Retiring New Webkinz,Look At My Sig.It means I agree to Try To Get Ganz To Bann Retiring New Webkinz..They would need to be out at least 6 or 7 months to be retired. If You Agree with This,Put ~Isupport And Your Comment About Banning New Webkinz Beside it.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #98
Lil Kinz
luv2read is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Good thing I got a rhino already!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #99

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I can't believe it! They JUST came out! weird..*HUFF*.
I've been seeing a lot of Rhinos everywhere.. so they're still around in my area.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 01:54 PM   #100
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

I dont know if this is posted anywhere, but on ebay it is showing that a lil kinz cheeky dog is coming out and some have pre orders up. So maybe they are retiring the fullsize, but the lil kinz is coming.
Closed

Tags
already? geez!, new retired, weird

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: