Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

Click the image to open in full size.Wow! Ganz pulled a fast one on all of us.

Keeping with their tradition of always keeping us guessing, Ganz unexpectedly retired the Webkinz Rhino and the Webkinz Black & White Cheeky Dog today! Both of these Webkinz have only been out for a few months, so it is quite a surprise to see these relatively new Webkinz retiring already!

We know that it is hard to believe, we had trouble believing it ourselves, but we have confirmed the information with Ganz!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

Ganz - what will they think of next?
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 05-31-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Kinzboy777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Rhino and Black And White Cheeky Dog Retired!

I have the Black and White Cheeky Dog! I was going to get the Rhino. I better get it soon. I wonder when we will find out which one they will retire next and which ones will come out in August?
Old 05-31-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I hate when they retire the new ones. It is hard for parents with multiple children to keep up. I really like both of those webkinz. I will have to at least get one of each and allow my girls to play bingoz or something to see who wins them.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I hate when they retire the new ones. It is hard for parents with multiple children to keep up. I really like both of those webkinz. I will have to at least get one of each and allow my girls to play bingoz or something to see who wins them.
I completely agree. I myself have a hard time keeping up also, and when there is a new one, I may really want it, but have to wait. I think quick retiring like this might hurt them in the end.

4th post!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 04:29 PM   #6
hirodragonstar
Gifted

vertalus is on a distinguished road

wow! Wasn't the Rhino just released?
Old 05-31-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
jet3461

OMTS! GANZ is SOO unpredictable! (first page!)

---------- jet3461 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

OMTS! Theyy are SOO unpredictable!

(first page!)

Last edited by jet3461; 05-31-2008 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2008, 04:30 PM   #8
Hollister1107
Webkinz :)

Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road

i do think it is stupid some peope can;t just go out and but them because they need there money for something else but when they are out for a year those people who need the money and have a time when they hav extra money can go out and but those webkinz they want.
Hollister1107 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 04:39 PM   #9
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

That's too bad, they're both real cute, now there is 2 retired cheeky dogs lol! Well atleast the lil kinz cheeky dog is coming out.

The rhino is adorable, i'm tempted to get another now....

Why don't they retire one of the older, less popular webkinz? baffles me..
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 04:39 PM   #10
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

WOW!!!!!! I can't belive ganz is retring the new ones....I am happy I have both of them.....LOL!!!

So I have 4 webkinz that are retired!!
Closed

Tags
already? geez!, new retired, weird

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: