Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #21
jackie1549
Webkinz :)

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Newz Sneak Peeks Mystical Panda and Phoenix

View Post Originally Posted by mayflower64
i like it but i think ganz is coming out with way to may webkinz and too fast!
I agree with you. It seems they come out with a new pet every few weeks. Seems like they're trying to make as much money as possible.
Jackie1549 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #22

palkk has a spectacular aura about

The Phoenix looks outstanding, I have to own one.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for posting this Fairlyoddmom These are AWESOME new additions to our Webbie collections. I am sure I will have to find a way to get that Phoenix. LOL, I am just as poor at dressing a pet as I am at decorating a room so someone else will be winning that awesome Phoenix.
The Panda?? Well, I had kind of put myself on hold for cards....I MAY have to rethink this one. I do SO like that bed I think it will go well with the new Condo theme they have, but it may also add a 'splash of color' to the Asian theme we just got
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #24
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

OMG! They are both so cute I really like the Panda though my favorite colors

bigduck is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #25

ooChowderoo is on a distinguished road

I didn't except the panda to be purple XD
Those are REALLY cool though!
Thanks for finding them.

~ooChowderoo
ooChowderoo is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #26

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I LOVE that Mystical Panda!!!!
I will definitely be looking for one!

Thanks for the information
Old 02-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #27
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Gosh, that phoenix is awesome! I'm definitely buying that one. Wonder when he'll make his first appearance?
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #28
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

since i can't enter the contest, i can only wait to purchase the phoenix in the e-store...which i probably will do..... as i usually do..... as i love to do.....

the tc 4 is a forgone conclusion with me..since i have gotten 2 magical retreivers.... the panda seems like a cool hunt.

thanks for the super pictures.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #29
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I think Ganz did a great job designing both of these pets... I can't help but say, though, that my favorite part of this release is the Phoenix's food - Papyrus Papayas! How perfect!

LOL
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #30

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I'm excited, the Phoenix is a must have...I didn't have any luck with the magical retriever, maybe I'll get lucky with the panda, very cute!

Thanks for letting everyone know!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gabby got a tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: