Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 06:40 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz and Lil Kinz Lamb Coming to Webkinz World

This news is brought to you by our friends at: http://www.ameriwade.com

We can now confirm that a new Webkinz Lamb is coming to Webkinz World. HM201 is a full-size plushie, NOT a Lil Kinz. Although the Lamb is currently listed as an Easter animal, it has a release date at the end of September 2008. We are not yet certain if this is a third Easter Seasonal animal, in addition to the Easter Duck and the Cotton Candy Bunny, or if it is a regular release.

Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE: As you can see above, there is a Lil' Kinz Lamb picture, as well. We've just confirmed that both the Webkinz Lamb and Lil' Kinz Lamb are both listed as pets for Easter of 2009. We aren't sure on shipping dates, or whether either one will be seasonal at this point, but the virtual pictures of both are shown below, along with the other Easter animals.
Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 06:55 AM   #2
chlokamo
Gifted

lovehorses is just really nicelovehorses is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz and Lil Kinz Lamb Coming to Webkinz World

awesome the lamb and lil lamb are so cute! first post?
Old 08-06-2008, 06:56 AM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

oh my good ness the lamb is so cute.... this is a must have. i really want the cotton candy bunny, too.

thanks for the info justin. great job as always.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 06:58 AM   #4
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Thanks Justin -- always hear it here first.
Awesome...
Old 08-06-2008, 07:11 AM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

aww they are so cute!! thanks for the info Justin!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 07:13 AM   #6
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

I cannot wait for the lamb to come out. I sent them an e-mail asking them to make a lamb about a year ago . However I don't know if they took it from me. But it would be fun to know if they did.:pg:
jum is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 07:18 AM   #7
p3yt0n♥n!c0l3

I cant wait for the bunny... its ahhdorable.. as well as the lamb.♥
Old 08-06-2008, 07:48 AM   #8
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

the duck looks familiar is there another duck also? I was talking to my retailer and they were saying they are making too many and losing sales. for instance someone came in to get a birthday gift and needed the horse, the shop owner said which one and showed her them all, she tried to call the mother but got no answer and just said never mind and left. also the patterns of a lot of the animals are the same, the hippo and the rhino are the same except the horn, the tye dye frog was the same as somethign else, etc. also they are seeing things for sale that ganz is not teliing them about plus ganz is making them buy a ton of old stuff to get any new stuff so this poor tiny shop is in fear of going under over webkinz, i hope for their sake its not another different duck (or maybe i am wrong and its just similar to something else).
Old 08-06-2008, 07:54 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool! I like the large lamb and I can't wait for them to come out!
Old 08-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #10
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Tiamo
the duck looks familiar is there another duck also?
It's the same duck as this Easter. They are re-releasing the Seasonal duck for Easter.
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: