Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz and Lil Kinz Lamb Coming to Webkinz World (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/breaking-news-webkinz-lil-kinz-lamb-363299/)

Justin08-06-2008 06:40 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz and Lil Kinz Lamb Coming to Webkinz World

This news is brought to you by our friends at: http://www.ameriwade.com

We can now confirm that a new Webkinz Lamb is coming to Webkinz World. HM201 is a full-size plushie, NOT a Lil Kinz. Although the Lamb is currently listed as an Easter animal, it has a release date at the end of September 2008. We are not yet certain if this is a third Easter Seasonal animal, in addition to the Easter Duck and the Cotton Candy Bunny, or if it is a regular release.
UPDATE: As you can see above, there is a Lil' Kinz Lamb picture, as well. We've just confirmed that both the Webkinz Lamb and Lil' Kinz Lamb are both listed as pets for Easter of 2009. We aren't sure on shipping dates, or whether either one will be seasonal at this point, but the virtual pictures of both are shown below, along with the other Easter animals.

[Click for Article...]

lovehorses08-06-2008 06:55 AM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz and Lil Kinz Lamb Coming to Webkinz World

awesome the lamb and lil lamb are so cute! first post?

miss spots08-06-2008 06:56 AM

oh my good ness the lamb is so cute.... this is a must have. i really want the cotton candy bunny, too.

thanks for the info justin. great job as always.

littlex3red08-06-2008 06:58 AM

Thanks Justin -- always hear it here first.
Awesome...

dreamb9708-06-2008 07:11 AM

aww they are so cute!! thanks for the info Justin!

jum08-06-2008 07:13 AM

I cannot wait for the lamb to come out. I sent them an e-mail asking them to make a lamb about a year ago . However I don't know if they took it from me. But it would be fun to know if they did.:pg::pb:

p3yt0n♥n!c0l308-06-2008 07:18 AM

I cant wait for the bunny... its ahhdorable.. as well as the lamb.♥

Tiamo08-06-2008 07:48 AM

the duck looks familiar is there another duck also? I was talking to my retailer and they were saying they are making too many and losing sales. for instance someone came in to get a birthday gift and needed the horse, the shop owner said which one and showed her them all, she tried to call the mother but got no answer and just said never mind and left. also the patterns of a lot of the animals are the same, the hippo and the rhino are the same except the horn, the tye dye frog was the same as somethign else, etc. also they are seeing things for sale that ganz is not teliing them about plus ganz is making them buy a ton of old stuff to get any new stuff so this poor tiny shop is in fear of going under over webkinz, i hope for their sake its not another different duck (or maybe i am wrong and its just similar to something else).

palestardust08-06-2008 07:54 AM

Cool! I like the large lamb and I can't wait for them to come out!

Justin08-06-2008 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiamo (Post 9622123)
the duck looks familiar is there another duck also?

It's the same duck as this Easter. They are re-releasing the Seasonal duck for Easter.