Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Jr. Update

Written by FIA
Wednesday, 07 January 2009

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member chmmr for calling our attention to the following article that ran on the Gifts & Decorative Accessories website (www.giftsanddec.com) on Tuesday, January 6th.

Click the image to open in full size.

Our retail partner Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) has informed us that the Webkinz Jr. Plush Toys are scheduled for official release on February 20th, 2009. This means we can probably expect to see them in stores in early March.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

fire_phoenix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Jr. Update

cool sounds like the perfect thing for my little one.
fire_phoenix is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Maybe my cousin should get Webkinz JR. He is 4 and he has a :rott:.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 01-07-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I have a question rearding this Webkinz Jr. thing...Is is something that can be "switched" so when the child is older they can use the regular Webkinz?

I also want to make the comment that when my daughter first started using Webkinz, she was only four. I admit that using regular Webkinz was a bit overwelming, but it gave us something to do TOGETHER, and she was forced to READ so she could manipulate the website. I think using the full version and not the "babied down" version helped to keep me involved and also helped spur her reading earlier...

Just my thoughts..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:05 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OOOO, this is SOO exciting Thank you for the update FIA...I am just vibrating, waiting to see what they have in store for the 'wee folk.'

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I have a question rearding this Webkinz Jr. thing...Is is something that can be "switched" so when the child is older they can use the regular Webkinz?

I also want to make the comment that when my daughter first started using Webkinz, she was only four. I admit that using regular Webkinz was a bit overwelming, but it gave us something to do TOGETHER, and she was forced to READ so she could manipulate the website. I think using the full version and not the "babied down" version helped to keep me involved and also helped spur her reading earlier...

Just my thoughts..
I HAVE to quote this because THIS is what Webkinz SOLE mission statement seemed to ME to be about. Encouraging early learning and Parental involvement by offering a site that was FUN for both for you Dragonbird!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-07-2009 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

ok so I live in Atlanta, (im an adult so it is ok for me to say that) and I work with some of the stores in the AmericasMart down off Spring Street in Atlanta, does anyone know which Vendor has these? (there isnt a Ganz Store there that I know of) and are they available to the public? I can try to get my hands on some pictures or something if they are.

YAY!

---------- Melissa30067 added 6 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

ok, so I made a call or two and found out there is a Ganz store opening here (Atlanta) January 6! (which was yesterday I cant believe I didnt know!!) I MUST go this weekend and check this out. I have a couple of people seeing what they can find out for me now, I will let you know if I find out anything

here is the press release article

Ganz World Premiere – Only here at AmericasMart Atlanta January 6-14, 2009

Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market. The anticipated collection from one of the world’s most experienced and largest gift, collectible and home decor manufacturers makes its exclusive debut, when GANZ unveils its latest creation.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
"PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 22, 2008 – ATLANTA, - The newest much-anticipated collection from one of the world’s most experienced and largest gift, collectible and home decor manufacturers makes its exclusive debut in January 2009 at AmericasMart Atlanta, when GANZ unveils its latest creation at the incomparable Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market.

The collection premieres with an exclusive launch to be revealed only at Market in a rollout event scheduled for Tuesday, January 6, 2009 in the GANZ showroom on floor 15 of AmericasMart Building 2.

The new line will join GANZ’s growing offering of some of the world’s best-loved gifts and accessories: plush, giftware, fashion accessories, fragrant candles and finishing touches for the home, including Webkinz, Bella Casa and Time & Again lines. "

Last edited by Melissa30067; 01-07-2009 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:46 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OOOO, this is SOO exciting Thank you for the update FIA...I am just vibrating, waiting to see what they have in store for the 'wee folk.'

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I HAVE to quote this because THIS is what Webkinz SOLE mission statement seemed to ME to be about. Encouraging early learning and Parental involvement by offering a site that was FUN for both for you Dragonbird!!
Hmm, I don't know, seems to me that if it is easier, then the parent can just let the younger child go that much sooner on their own...I guess each child develops at a different rate, or might be put off by the harder to use regular WW. I'll be interested in hearing what parents think after using it-especially if they have other kids that use the grownup version.

Time will tell!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:55 AM   #8
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I'm excited! My little brother might like this.... [so will i... xD]
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

ok so Im not sure if these are them or not, but this is the only picture anyone from Americasmart has so far to send me. I am still checking though.

Click the image to open in full size.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #10
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for the info!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: