Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #81
treefrogplease
Gift Guru

Blacks Labs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Staff Hosts Great Costume Giveaway!

I hope I win a prize
Blacks Labs is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

I can't wait! I don't have any costumes to put on my webkinz for Halloween. I really hope I can get one here since WW didn't offer any. Can anyone help me figure out how to send a PM? I've caught 2 floating things but don't know how to send the message to get anything. Please help!!!
luvwbknz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #83

oscarmousefeet is an unknown quantity at this point

:abn::bas::ccat::gecko:THis is great but how often are we going to see somthing appear? Thanks!!!!!:el1::deer:

---------- oscarmousefeet added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Can some one please tell us what a PM is and how to do it. Thanks a bunch

Last edited by oscarmousefeet; 10-29-2008 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
oscarmousefeet is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:50 PM   #84
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

luvwbknz - there are threads explaining exactly how to send pm's in the please help section right now & oscarmousefeet the things appear randomly... no set schedule.
Welcome to both of you! Good Luck & Have Fun!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #85
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

dkay--First you go to the top of the page---click on members list--- type i the name of the person you would like to p.m.----when their name comes-up click on their name. There will be a box below their name----type in your message, then click send. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Have a great day and good luck.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #86
ho wants cupcakes?
Gifted

crashst is on a distinguished road

You can not send PM (personal messages) until you have at least 10 posts. Once you can send PMs, just click on a person's user name and you'll be taken to their page, and you can send a PM from there. You can also click on the word PMs under your user name in the upper left hand part of the screen and it will take you to your mailbox. I hope that helps!
crashst is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #87
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Here's the link to the thread explaining how to pm:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t409404.html

There are various ways to do it... For this contest I go to the Front Forum Page, at the bottom the staff names are in red or blue - then click them to get to their page & send a pm (I find it a bit faster this way!) And, you do need to have 10 posts before you can PM... Hope this helps!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 01:07 PM   #88

oscarmousefeet is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for the great help. I learn soemthing new everyday.
oscarmousefeet is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #89
vegasgirlur12

vegasgirlur12 is an unknown quantity at this point

How will we know if we won a costume or not
vegasgirlur12 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 01:35 PM   #90
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

vegasgirlur12---Under your sign in name---there is a notification in green. Click on that--it will tell you if you hyave 1or2or3 messages ect. Click on unread messages. Your messages should be displayed. P.M. the person if they have left you a message . Always send a Thank you for any kind words or winnings, ect.

---------- MsHoliday added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Sorry vegasgirlur12 -- You have to have 10 posts before you can enter. I apologize I did not looki thyat close. Good luck in the future. Sorry about the double post. Happy Halloween.

Last edited by MsHoliday; 10-29-2008 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MsHoliday is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: