Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

chickt1622 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Staff Hosts Great Costume Giveaway!

this is such a great idea! Thanks WI! You make webkinz so much more fun for us fans. Esp. those who are older then elementary kids, lol. That would be me.
chickt1622 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 02:52 PM   #102
mommitbear

mommit2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone seen any lately?
Old 10-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #103
pinksquirrels is an unknown quantity at this point

I need a costume! I am so bummed that there is no costumes this year!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #104
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
here's the link to the thread explaining how to pm:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t409404.html

there are various ways to do it... For this contest i go to the front forum page, at the bottom the staff names are in red or blue - then click them to get to their page & send a pm (i find it a bit faster this way!) and, you do need to have 10 posts before you can pm... Hope this helps!

now, this was extremely helpful!!!!
sindarin is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #105

Humblepie is on a distinguished road

Sounds like fun!!
Humblepie is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:27 PM   #106
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Wow! What a fantastic Wacky Wednesday -
soooooo many falling Fluffies & happy costume winners!
What do you think, WI Members?
I'd really like the WI Staff to be in charge of this years WW Winterfest!
Our clicking fingers would fall off if snowflakes fell the way Fluffies were! lol (Honestly - wouldn't that rock!)

Keep in mind... Most of these costumes today were sent from the staff's personal accounts! How generous is that? And what a great example for all of us WI members of giving...

One of my fave things to do on WW is to send random gifts to random people... Special recipes or duplicates I get. My little dd saw me doing it one day and asked what I was doing... so, I told her. I said... "Think how happy it would make you to just get a special WW gift in the mail for no reason from someone you don't even know!" So... she started doing it, too... and, found out it makes her feel good.

Thanks, WI - Staff & Members, for being such a positive, fantastic site for all of us Webkinz lovers!

angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:43 PM   #107
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Wow! What a fantastic Wacky Wednesday -
soooooo many falling Fluffies & happy costume winners!
What do you think, WI Members?
I'd really like the WI Staff to be in charge of this years WW Winterfest!
Our clicking fingers would fall off if snowflakes fell the way Fluffies were! lol (Honestly - wouldn't that rock!)

Keep in mind... Most of these costumes today were sent from the staff's personal accounts! How generous is that? And what a great example for all of us WI members of giving...

One of my fave things to do on WW is to send random gifts to random people... Special recipes or duplicates I get. My little dd saw me doing it one day and asked what I was doing... so, I told her. I said... "Think how happy it would make you to just get a special WW gift in the mail for no reason from someone you don't even know!" So... she started doing it, too... and, found out it makes her feel good.

Thanks, WI - Staff & Members, for being such a positive, fantastic site for all of us Webkinz lovers!

That is such great idea. I, too, appreciate the generosity of the WI staff and members. Kudos to all.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: