Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 09:26 AM   #51
azlachat
Gift Guru

azlachat is a jewel in the roughazlachat is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Members Activate Wacky Zingoz!

[quote=Hurmanator;5927078]Hello!

I am a new subscriber but have been reading posts for a couple of weeks and love this site. Thank you for all the information. My local store just received a new shipment of Webkinz and I picked up 2 Wacky Zingoz, I am unable to adopt them, I am only able to enter half of the 16-digit feature code. When I went to send a note to customer service, Wacky Zingoz is not a choice as a pet. Can anyone offer any help?

Hello & WELCOME to the world of WI, I'm glad you already love it like the rest of us...It's an addiction, sort of like being part of WW, just gets stronger everyday!!!

Anyway to answer your question, have you tried entering it in the Code shop? You can't adopt a Wacky Zingoz since they don't consider it a pet...Once you've entered it's code you'll be ready to play the new Wacky Extreme game...I haven't been able to locate one you're soooo lucky!!!!

GOOD LUCK, hope this helped!!!
azlachat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2008, 09:27 AM   #52
Lil Kinz
Hurmanator is an unknown quantity at this point

Just activated. Exactly just like trading card etc. All you get is the ability to play a different Wacky Zingoz game. If you have unlocked the game you get additional $. Does not look like it counts toward pet adoptions, no exclusives etc.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:29 AM   #53
kerrymac
Webkinz :)

kerrymac is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, i also registered one, i was hoping that my Zingos was gonna be a pet too i guess i will have to get playing my new game lol
The plush is very cute!
Old 03-13-2008, 09:30 AM   #54
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

no, its just a code addition, nothing outside of the new game added.

The game doesnt really phase me at all, its rather boring in my opinion and you rarely get any coin hits. I average about 4500 give or take some, thats ONLY about 5- 6 coins on its own. A waste of time in my opinion.

The little guy is a cute and stands out on the shelf of the other 50000 webkinz i have. I do wish it was playable as a pet with special features outside of a regular webkinz..

so will i run out and buy another? nope... 1 waste of money is enough for me.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:36 AM   #55
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by TitusJr
no, its just a code addition, nothing outside of the new game added.

The game doesnt really phase me at all, its rather boring in my opinion and you rarely get any coin hits. I average about 4500 give or take some, thats ONLY about 5- 6 coins on its own. A waste of time in my opinion.

The little guy is a cute and stands out on the shelf of the other 50000 webkinz i have. I do wish it was playable as a pet with special features outside of a regular webkinz..

so will i run out and buy another? nope... 1 waste of money is enough for me.

Coin hits!? Do you win coins? Are they wish tokens or 1000 coins? Or is it kinzcash? How much can you win?
Old 03-13-2008, 09:42 AM   #56
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Coin hits!? Do you win coins? Are they wish tokens or 1000 coins? Or is it kinzcash? How much can you win?
just kinz cash..... and they are only around the second guy with the bat, and not easy to hit..

its a shame its like that... but whatelse should we expect LOL
Old 03-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #57
Webkinz :)

k-s_mimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that info about the code shop. We were trying to adopt one and it wouldn't let us so I found this thread. Everyone sharing info helps alot!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:52 AM   #58
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

You have to go to the code shop to adopt them- and it really is to just unlock the game and if you want to you get 1500 on the second one. I think the game is fun and my kids do make tons of Kinzcash from it- however, I did wish I was told ahead of time that he wasn't a virtual pet- we might of passed. Good luck with that one.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:50 PM   #59
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks sooo much for posting!!..My son just has to hve one!!...He loves WZ..and is rather good at it!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 01:18 AM   #60
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

I am disappointed with ours. He is very cute, but it cost too much money just for the ability to unlock a new game. You don't even get much money for playing the game either, just a waste of time.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: