Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
VRJDVM is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Wins Bamboo Break Trophy

I can't yet complete level ONE . I'll be waiting for the tips to start coming in the games folder... maybe from the trophy winner???

Congratulations!!!!
VRJDVM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #22
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

My friend, an ex-tetris addict evidently, got to level 11 on his first try; just in case or especially if the trophies are random, I hope they make them tradeable or sendable -- he owes me a few from ones I've won! LOL I've only gotten to start of 11, tried 3 times {too busy making asian room with new theme stuff LOL}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #23
Ces't la Vie!

bookworm313 is on a distinguished road

what is bamboo break? congrats on the trophy though!
bookworm313 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #24
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Congrats on your trophy!!! I wonder what the odds are? I finished with only 3 bonus tokens the first time and no trophy. Just now I finished with 8 tokens which I thought was a lot, but no trophy. I guess I'll keep pluggin away! LOL
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #25
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

congratulations on getting the trophy . i LOOOOVE tetris (same game as the bamboo game) im an old school gamer . i had to quit after lvl 5 (had to pick up kids). the trophy looks super kool and i just might be able to win this one (im no good at the other games lol). congrats on being the first one to win one
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:47 PM   #26
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Congrats Gauda!

Too bad it isn't kinz postable. Ganz has been doing that a lot lately...
Old 01-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #27
r-jay is on a distinguished road

congratulations on winning the trophy on the first day Gauda, its a beautiful trophy, the game is a lot of fun, i made it to level 8, congrats again, thanks for all your information about the game everyone.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #28
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

Congratulations to the winners of this trophy to date! What a cute trophy, I'm inspired to play a bit more, that's for sure. I hope they make this Kinzpostable at some point!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: