Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: WI Member wins Treasures of the Crystal Sea Trophy!

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member JBONE92 on being the very first member to complete the brand new Vacation Island's*Treasures of the Crystal Sea game and win*the trophy.* Here you can see JBONE92's Duck in the final screen of the game being awarded the trophy and then posing in his room next to the trophy.* We can't figure out why the game calls the trophy a "Rainbow Glowfish" when clearly it is a Gold Conch Shell, but either way JBONE92 and the Duck both seem happy with the prize.

JBONE92 has also put together a fantastic guide to the game that is a must read for all members who plan to play.**To find out how to*get past the obstacles, collect the items, and complete the levels,*just click here:* http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...a-t417179.html
Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 01:04 AM   #2
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member wins Treasures of the Crystal Sea Trophy!

Wow! Amazing, JBONE92! Big Congrats to you & thanks for sharing your good newz & the photos... I will definitely have to check out your game guide... 'cuz I didn't do so well at this game! Had fun, tho! Thanks, Justin - as always!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 01:09 AM   #3

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

WOW! Great job!!! Congratulations! I got to level 3, but it seemed to take forever.

Way to go!!!
Happy Halloween!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 01:22 AM   #4
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Wow! Congrats! Great job!

I don't know which is more amazing. The fact that you were able to win the trophy on the first day the game was out or that Ganz actually had the trophy ready to be awarded on the first day! LOL
Old 10-31-2008, 01:25 AM   #5
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Congrats! Thanks for the pictures!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 06:57 AM   #6
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

great looking trophy jbone92..... like was said before, it is nice to see that they actually had the trophy ready to give out................. not like the halloween gifts!!!!!!

thanks justin for the wonderful pictures
miss spots is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:33 AM   #7
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I think it's so wonderful that jbone92 not only shared pictures of the trophy with us, but pulled together a guide to earn one of our own. This is why WI rules!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:48 AM   #8
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
Wow! Congrats! Great job!

I don't know which is more amazing. The fact that you were able to win the trophy on the first day the game was out or that Ganz actually had the trophy ready to be awarded on the first day! LOL
I find it amazing that you were able to stick with the game. I thought that it was soooo slow. Congratulations on your win. Another trophy for me to try for.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: