Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 09:28 AM   #11
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Solves "Mystery" Recipe

Now that's a cool way to discover a new food recipe! You've beat the designers to the finish product or the "punch line", so to speak! Kudos dfish285!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #12
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

WTG!!!! You recipe solvers are amazing. Now you are even solving them before Ganz gets up the graphics!!!! Insane!!!!
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #13
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

When i did it,it just kept swirling,its a mystery!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #14
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Worked for me, but of course did not say what I made, nor it appear in the dock.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #15
faeriespixiedust
Webkinz :)

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Congrats dfish285 on solving a recipe!! Hopefully we will seen what recipe it is. Thank you FIA for the "MYSTERY RECIPE."
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #16
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Congratulations on finding this recipe so quickly!!!

We know what these new recipies look like, they were in one of the Rumour threads awhile back- I guess GANZ just has to point the images to the recipes in their databases:

Click the image to open in full size.
Twistifish Fondue

Abracaldo Dabra

Fixichini

Pearlipat
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 02-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #17
Addicted to
Webkinz :)

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

i tried the "mystery" foods early this morning when i saw that it was coming up blank. interesting thing though, when i signed on this afternoon, twistifish fondue was in my dock! that's what i call fixing a glitch. congrats on finding the recipe!
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: