Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 08:57 AM   #31
I am a diabetic
Webkinz :)

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Rextexmex Recipe

Congratulations! I would of never guessed those ingrediants. Then again, I'm not the best recipe solver. Again, Congrats!
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 09:22 AM   #32
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

Congrats Sydney88! I am in awe of everyone that spends the time and effort to solve the secret recipes. Great job!!!
Myrmaid73 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #33

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Great job figuring this one out! I have never seen it...it is a really pretty reciepe. And my son and I love cooking. He is going to be thrilled when I show him this one. Thanks for sharing!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 02:27 PM   #34

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

Congratulations Sydney!!

I'm so happy for you.
hptigerlily is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 03:19 PM   #35
cappskw is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Sydney. My pet Lioness said that the new recipes tasted GREAT! Keep up the good work!

---------- cappskw added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

:ccat: Congrats on a job well done!

Last edited by cappskw; 12-05-2008 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cappskw is offline Male
Old 12-05-2008, 03:53 PM   #36
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Great job figuring this one out! I have never seen it...it is a really pretty reciepe. And my son and I love cooking. He is going to be thrilled when I show him this one. Thanks for sharing!
I'm so glad your son will enjoy the recipe. My sister can't wait to see what is in the "piano" recipe, as she calls it.

View Post Originally Posted by cappskw
Well done Sydney. My pet Lioness said that the new recipes tasted GREAT! Keep up the good work!

---------- cappskw added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

:ccat: Congrats on a job well done!
I'm glad she liked it It's very high on all the HHH boosts, so it's a great food for all pets

Thank you everyone so much! I can't wait to see who solves the next recipe. Hopefully it will be YummyTummy Tumbler!
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 02:33 AM   #37
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

YUM! Great job!!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #38
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

BIG Congrats & Thank You tosydney88!! My dd & I just love making the new recipes - altho, we're not so great at solving them! lol This will be another fun one to add to her little Webkinz World Cook Book!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #39
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Congrats Sydney! I am so glad you solved it bc its now my FAVORITE recipe food! It's sooo cute and Princess-y
calabelle is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #40
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
YUM! Great job!!
Thanks vanvan20.

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
BIG Congrats & Thank You tosydney88!! My dd & I just love making the new recipes - altho, we're not so great at solving them! lol This will be another fun one to add to her little Webkinz World Cook Book!
Thank you. I'm so glad your daughter can have another recipe to add to her book. That's so cute! When I visit home, my sister and I work together to solve recipes. I can't wait to go home for Christmas and tell her that I actually ended up solving one. Anyone can do it, with some luck, Kinz Cash, and some logical reasoning

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Congrats Sydney! I am so glad you solved it bc its now my FAVORITE recipe food! It's sooo cute and Princess-y
Funny, but my favorite recipe (Poppaballo) I just can't solve, even though I've tried so many combinations. I'm glad you enjoy Rextexmex. It is now my 2nd favorite recipe I never thought about it being Princess-y, more kingly, but I see that fits well too.
sydney88 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: