Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 11:27 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Solves Lil Kinz St. Bernard Mystery

That makes PERFECT sense, mine has a B39 under the barcode so I have a Lil Kinz for sure. That was what I wanted in the first place! Thank you for doing the code comparison, it gives me some relief.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

good work Chabs! cool to know
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #13
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

I adopted a Webkinz Cares St Bernard and it was a Lil Kinz, B43-A.
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 05:44 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
sewgrl is on a distinguished road

I'm glad I came across this thread. I checked my Lil Kinz St. Bernard and the code is B48A; so

when it's adopted it'll probably be a big St. Bernard. That's quite some detective work there.

Thank you for the info!
Old 08-22-2008, 06:42 PM   #15
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

Hey, I just noticed, It looks like the same thing might have happened with the Basset Hound! I bought some Wcares Basset Hounds a few months ago, and today I noticed the tags had different little numbers just like the St. Bernard! Here are the pics! It's hard to see the pet name on one of the tags, because I was trying to scan them without removing them from the pet! But you can see the Webkinz code HS013 is clearly visible on both tags!

I HAVE NOT adopted either of them yet, so I cannot be 100% sure that one will be a big kinz and 1 will be a little kinz!

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- postalone added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

BTW, it says b39, just like the st bernard on the first tag!

Last edited by postalone; 08-22-2008 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #16
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

HS013 is the code for the Lil Kinz Basset Hound. The "S" means Lil. If it had an "M" that would mean Big.

As far as the number under the barcode, I believe that is just Ganz' way of marking the different batches of tags that come out. I haven't seen any indication that the Basset Hounds have been affected by the same glitch as the St. Bernards. We haven't heard any reports of it.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #17
disney717

hm thats weird my grandmother and i adopted the little st bernard W cares and they were both little hm that weird tho.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:32 PM   #18
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

bump to the top for RooHoo1
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #19
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

FIA,

I thought ganz fixed this glitch and that all the codes are now giving just little Kinz again. If they're not, I'm going to hurry off and adopt the one that I have that should show up as a full-size pet. I heard several people with the "big pet" code were getting the little kinz now. or is there soemething different I'm missing?

Thanks!
Old 12-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #20

kelren has a spectacular aura about

Thank you,chabs!We are so proud of you..Thank you very much our Wonderful WI Detective!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: