Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Sews "Purple Monster" Plushie

I think you did a wonderful job on this! VERY talented!! great job. Ganz should hire you lol
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #12
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

What a truly fantastic job you did on the purple monster. It is really amazing and know you will enjoy having your very special pet in real life.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I just read his thread...He doesn't even own a Purple Monster...this is taken from the pictures in the eStore...he didn't even have a model like a virtual pet to go by. This makes this work all the more astonishing because he has truly captured the essence of the Purple Monster without ever having OWNED one. That...is TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #14
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Wow, I am supremely impressed! I think you might inspire a lot of members to start creating their own versions of the estore pets. Who knows, maybe someone will get busy and make the Fire Fawn or Bubblegumasaurus next?
kellykam is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #15
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
Oh my gosh, that is just mind blowing! it's better than some of the recent plushies I've seen coming out from Ganz itself! WOW, I'm almost speechless! It's just awesome! I would ABSOLUTELY purchase that if it was available for sale, as I'm sure 100's of others would, too. It looks so professional and detailed. GREAT JOB to the creator. You should be very proud of that piece of work because it's just awesome! I'd love to get my hands on that pattern, also, so I could make some for my kids.
THanks for sharing the pics with us and inspiring all of us to get a little more creative on our own!
I agree with this member! WOW!!!! If you could get around the copywrite you could make millions! I would purchase one in a heartbeat!!! OUTSTANDING I love that lil' guy! Thanks for sharing and making me SMILE like that purple monster! "Fom ear to ear"

What did you name it???
sugarkisses is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 12:35 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Great job...very cute!
Old 01-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #17
17caramel
Webkinz :)

17caramel is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! You did a great job. I love it!
Old 01-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #18
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

totoally awesome job! The absolute best Webkinz I've ever seen! If I were Ganz and I saw this I'd hire you on the spot. You have a true talent, my friend. Are you plannig on doing others? Like the Minty Reindeer?
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 12:52 PM   #19
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

You are very very talented. Freddy is absolutely amazing. WoW....
kinzgirl2 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #20
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

WOW! All I can say is this is exactly how I'd have imagined the little guy to look like.

Fantastic job!
likmfurry is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ben10 rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: