Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Sews "Purple Monster" Plushie (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/breaking-news-webkinz-insider-member-sews-451746/)

FIA01-06-2009 11:26 AM

BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Sews "Purple Monster" Plushie

Written by FIA
Tuesday, 06 January 2009

When the eStore Exclusive "Purple Monster" was released for Halloween, a number of our members wished that there was a Plushie to go along with it. Webkinz Insider member pathetictastic did more than just wish. He designed a pattern and sewed a Plushie himself! Below you can see pictures of "Freddy" next to the Purple Monster graphic that inspired him.

NOTE: Ganz has officially stated that the Purple Monster, and the other eStore Exclusive Webkinz, were designed to be "online only" and they will never be released for sale as Plushies. Since Ganz owns the Copyright to the Purple Monster, that is the final word on the matter. The Plushie created by pathetictstic is something that he made just for fun and for his own personal enjoyment.

Tj0301-06-2009 11:29 AM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Sews "Purple Monster" Plushie

WOW! Great Job! :thumbup:

megsmommykinz01-06-2009 11:31 AM

that is an amazing job!!:thumbup::o

Dixiecup01-06-2009 11:31 AM

ISN'T THAT MARVELOUS :o:o:o This is the most WONDERFUL work I have EVER seen! :thumbup: Pathetictastic, you ARE amazing! Thank you for showing us this INCREDIBLE work, FIA...it is Astonishing!! I will be getting in touch with this individual to see if I may acquire this pattern for my own use :)

gotchagood501-06-2009 11:35 AM

Wow! Awesome job! I love it! You really made that little virtual guy come to life!! Thanks for sharing!

Mama Girl NH01-06-2009 11:39 AM

Oh my gosh, that is just mind blowing! it's better than some of the recent plushies I've seen coming out from Ganz itself! WOW, I'm almost speechless! It's just awesome! I would ABSOLUTELY purchase that if it was available for sale, as I'm sure 100's of others would, too. It looks so professional and detailed. GREAT JOB to the creator. You should be very proud of that piece of work because it's just awesome! I'd love to get my hands on that pattern, also, so I could make some for my kids.
THanks for sharing the pics with us and inspiring all of us to get a little more creative on our own!

mississippi gal01-06-2009 11:41 AM

Master tailor thats what you are!!! Such detailed work this must have been so much fun to make! will you be making other estore plushies?

thelena01-06-2009 11:57 AM

AWESOME!!! That is so cool! Great work, detail, and super cute on top of it! You really did an outstanding job.

lorib6401-06-2009 11:59 AM

That looks great!

sydney8801-06-2009 12:00 PM

That is so creative and fun. You did an amazing job!