Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #31
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default Re: Breaking News: WI Member Scores Zingoz Dunk Trophy!

Congrats!! Thats so cool. Thanks for sharing with us all!!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 09:45 PM   #32
gmaskis
Gifted

gmaskis is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool - I didn't know you could win a trophy for it - What do you have to do to get one?
Old 12-02-2007, 09:47 PM   #33
I Rocks and so does
Gift Guru

Auntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Level 3 

Congratulations! What a cool looking trophy!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:52 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Congratulations!! That trophy is the best!!
Freya is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 09:53 PM   #35
Martians Ate My
Gift Guru

JoYo is just really niceJoYo is just really nice

trophys awesome i wonder if u have to hit it exaclty in the middle?
Old 12-02-2007, 09:54 PM   #36
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

I think this is another wasted game that I say BOOOOOOO to... but i will keep playing it because the trophy is so cool.. But it looks like there is like 1 winner... WW picks a random number and the person that dunks the zingos at that time wins the trophy and money!!! so pinkypink got a very very rare trophy!!! Why cant ganz give out a few more.. Kinda like the kinzcare award.. You go everyday and they give out ONE VIRTUAL ITEM!!! Geez could they spare it.. what are the odds of winning that.. I would guess in the millions!!! Never seen any idea of how many accounts they have but id bet its in the millions..

Im glad someone on here got the trophy....Has anyone else got it..?? If pinkypink did not win it we may never have known how the game really works!!! This trophy may be go go googles to the 10th power!!!!

And please dont tell me be happy ganz has made a new game!!! I could drop a penny on the ground at any random time and you pick it up and thats a game too... But how long are you going to play that..!!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #37
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Very cool looking trophy! I hope the odds of winning it arn't too low though!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:19 PM   #38
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW!! this is fun and exciting news, HUGE congratz Pinkypink..good for you and your madskills putting zingoz in his place
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: