Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #11
xgoodtimes1994x
Gift Guru

xgoodtimes1994x is just really nicexgoodtimes1994x is just really nice

Default Re: Breaking News: WI Member Scores Zingoz Dunk Trophy!

Oh, cool! Congrats PinkyPink1! And thank you Justin for posting!
xgoodtimes1994x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 05:58 PM   #12
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy
thanks for the update!! another trophy, yay!!

i had a glitch with my dunk the zingoz... i hit the target on the first try, won 10kc and i could still throw balls. poor little zingoz was dancing in the purple goo or getting "dunked" again.
That wasn't a glitch. You are only allowed to dunk the Zingoz once, you chose to do so with your first throw, and on your account the "special" dunk number was not 1. So, you did not win. In the future when the event comes back, decide on your own "lucky" number, if for instance you chose 3. Then aim too high or too low (do this by either throwing when the power meter is all the way up or all the way down) do that until your third try, then hit the target and dunk him and see if your guess of third throw was the right guess. The game works like "Guess a number between 1 and 5" you are in essence "guessing a number" when you chose which turn to dunk the Zingoz with.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:10 PM   #13
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by HSMusicalFan2's Mom
That wasn't a glitch. You are only allowed to dunk the Zingoz once, you chose to do so with your first throw, and on your account the "special" dunk number was not 1. So, you did not win. In the future when the event comes back, decide on your own "lucky" number, if for instance you chose 3. Then aim too high or too low (do this by either throwing when the power meter is all the way up or all the way down) do that until your third try, then hit the target and dunk him and see if your guess of third throw was the right guess. The game works like "Guess a number between 1 and 5" you are in essence "guessing a number" when you chose which turn to dunk the Zingoz with.
I wish I read this before I did the activity. I dunked him first time on both accounts. Had I known this before hand I could have at least done a different number on the second account. Oh well, I'll know for next time! Thanks for the info! Rep points to you!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by luvwebkinz; 12-02-2007 at 06:12 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 06:13 PM   #14
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
I wish I read this before I did the activity. I dunked him first time on both accounts. Had I know this before hand I could have at least done a different number on the second account. Oh well, I'll know for next time! Thanks for the info! Rep points to you!
Click the image to open in full size.
You are very welcome, I hope everyone sees how it is done and next time the activity is on the dailies dozens of WI members can be showing off those well deserved trophies
Old 12-02-2007, 06:20 PM   #15
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

I'm thinking the "magic number" isn't 1-5 but rather that it's random across all users during that hour and only 1 or a few people can be the lucky dunker (like the 1 millionth customer winning a prize in a shop) and Webkinz would randomly pick what number of dunks need to be made to get the prize).
Old 12-02-2007, 06:21 PM   #16
t2b123
Gifted

t2b123 is on a distinguished road

how do you do it
Old 12-02-2007, 06:31 PM   #17
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
I'm thinking the "magic number" isn't 1-5 but rather that it's random across all users during that hour and only 1 or a few people can be the lucky dunker (like the 1 millionth customer winning a prize in a shop) and Webkinz would randomly pick what number of dunks need to be made to get the prize).
No, it doesn't work like that. You can dunk it on a specific turn and if that is the right throw, then you win. The rules are really clear on this, it specifically outlines this on there, hence the reason it explains to you how to throw high or throw low, just so you can miss on purpose. It is not what number throw on the website, it is really a simple game. "I am thinking of a number between 1 and 5, what number is it" That is all the game is, just that easy.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:39 PM   #18
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

It doesn't clarify what the magic number is and if it was 1-5 I'd bet a lot more of us would have the trophy.. we don't have the programming for it, but it sounds much more like the lucky clicks from the past where someone clicked at just the right time, was the 100th, millionth, or whatever lucky number to click and won the prize.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:42 PM   #19
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

I did not know any of this. I dunked him 5 times on the first try with only 10 kc each.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:43 PM   #20
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

I was really disappointed. My son had his bball game today and we missed it. Not that WKW is more important, I just wish we could of done it. Congrats to the winners. I hope they have it again soon
S
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: