Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 11:44 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases Webkinz Love Monkey

Written by FIA
Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member elllie on being the first to report finding the Webkinz Love Monkey for sale in a store. Since the Love Monkey is not scheduled for release until the end of January, at this point, we are not certain if the adoption code has been activated in the Webkinz World system. elllie purchased two of the plushies as gifts for her kids and has not yet attempted to enter the codes. Remember, the Love Monkey is the Seasonal Webkinz for Valentine's Day 2009.

UPDATE: Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member meet virginia on her adoption of the Webkinz Love Monkey. Here you can see McKenna posing next to her Pet Specific Item, the Lovely Monkey Armchair. The Pet Special Food for the Love Monkey is Blushin' Banana Bread.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 07:27 AM   #2
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases Webkinz Love Monkey

Congrats on your finds!!... This one is a cutie!!...Thanks so much for sharing!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 08:02 AM   #3
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool love monkey!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

wow how cool!!! I love the item it comes with. Maybe I'll have to buy it for V-Day!
winkystar29 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

Aww so cute! I'm glad it's not a silly estore item
1220panda is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #7
ant A Shiba Inu in 2
Webkinz :)

ilovecockers is on a distinguished road

I can't wait for the Love Monkey, I'm going to name mine Adonis and maybe, get another one named Aphrodiate. Can't w

---------- ilovecockers added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecockers
I can't wait for the Love Monkey, I'm going to name mine Adonis and maybe, get another one named Aphrodiate. Can't w

wait, LOL. It accidentley hit enter for me. LOL.

Last edited by ilovecockers; 12-18-2008 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ilovecockers is offline Male
Old 12-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #8
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

They are sooo cute! I especially love the PSI. That will difinately go along so well with the love puppy couch! I can't wait to get one for myself. (Oh, and some more for my kids.LOL) Thanks for sharing the wonderful information and nice pictures.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 07:58 PM   #9

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I saw a Love Monkey today at my local store. I didn't get one.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 12-18-2008, 09:56 PM   #10

dianagirlsrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Love it ! so pretty!!!!!!
dianagirlsrock is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: