Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Opens Woodland Wonders Silver Door

Written by FIA
Thursday, 08 January 2009

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member margaret for collecting all of the Silver Keys in the Woodland Wonders feature and unlocking the Silver Door. Below you can see a picture of her prize choices: Magical Forest Crystal, Pixie Pod Balloons, Magical Forest Top Hat, and a Gold Magical Forest Key. margaret selected the Magical Forest Top Hat.

Click the image to open in full size.

Now that our members have opened all three doors in the Woodland Wonders we can bring you a complete report of the "Door Prizes". Once you have collected all of one type of key and claimed your prize, you can start over collecting those keys again. Remember, your odds of finding prizes goes up with each figurine code you have entered on your account.

Items marked with a "*" have also been won by members who clicked on fairies in the forest, without collecting any keys.

Silver Key Prizes
Magical Forest Crystal*
Magical Forest Top Hat
Pixie Pod Balloons*

Gold Key Prizes
Gold Leaf Dining Chair*
Magical Forest Key Plaque*
Woodland Wonders Collection Box

Emerald Key Prizes
Emerald Eye Pyramid
Gold Leaf Armoire*
Gold Leaf Dining Table*

UPDATE: Thank you to all of the members who contacted me regarding the Woodland Wonders prize information. It appears that , with the exception of the Magical Forest Key Plaque, none of the items marked with a "*" have been found in the regular part of the forest since the system update on November 14th, 2008. At this point, we are not certain if this is due to a system glitch or if this is the way Ganz intends things to be. Since Ganz has not posted any sort of prize list, like they did for the Charm Forest, our members are working on sorting this information out for themselves. If you have some prize information to contribute to the discussion, please visit the Magical Forest section of our forum, located here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...rest-f238.html

Last edited by FIA; 01-08-2009 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: ,
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #2
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Opens Woodland Wonders Silver Door

Congrats to you!!..I like that funky hat!!..Thanks so much for sharing your pics!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

my goodness... what a cute hat!!!! congratulations margaret for getting such a wonderful choice of gifts!!!!

thanks fia for helping us share in her great win!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

oh wow congrats! that hat is so cute! Thank you FIA for letting us know what the prizes are for each level of keys!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Wow, I got the balloons early on, guess the value will now go up on those items!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on that cool hat!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #7

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I also wanted to add that I found the dining table in the forest a while back, & my daughter found the Crystals in the woods also awhile back.I also found the plaque that hangs on the walls in the woods, but I'm not sure if this is the plaque you spoke of in the announcement.??? I just thought I'd tell you. I'd have to go back & look at pics. for dates & such, but I uploaded the pics here on WI when we won them.

Have a Great day!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #8
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Congrats, those are cool items!
Old 01-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

WOWzers!! totally sweet prize, major mondo congrats to Margaret

:acs:
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 11:14 PM   #10
r-jay is on a distinguished road

congratulations on getting all the silver keys, i like your prize choice, i have found 2 mushroom hats in the forrest but since the update its been a lot of seeds, a few silver keys a couple figures and a lot of nothing. thank you for the prize information FIA.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: