Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #11
siroscar
Webkinz :)

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Gets New MyPage Badge!

I got the badge too. I only used 2 stickers.
siroscar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
I tried 2 times on my Asian account, and did not get the badge. I think it has to be done on Feb. 14th, as it was Feb. 15th on my Asian account when I tried it. So be sure to do it today or I should say by 11:59PM Feb. 14th Kinzville time.
Same here! I received the badges on my Family's American accounts, but not Asian.

Thank you for making this front page news!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #13
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I just got my badge too
Attached Images
File Type: jpglove to give.JPG (29.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 02-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #14
Air Force Medic
Gift Guru

luvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Congrats Cows and Congrats to the two members!
luvabug1 is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #15

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

I've also tried on my Asian account, and it did not work.

We better keep an eye on special holidays to get more badges.
It's kinda sad if you think about it, I'll be getting this badge next valentines day next year for my Asian account

---------- watatatow added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Wait a minute do Asians celabrate valentine's??? If they don't that could be why we don't get it on that account. that was my thought. LOL!!

and congrats on all of you who got a badge.

Last edited by watatatow; 02-14-2009 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
watatatow is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #16
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Hey, all... I just sent a letter to a friend with three stars and got the badge as well... maybe a letter just needs to have three stickers to get the badge?

Just thought I'd pass that along... I actually sent the letter before seeing the front page, and then checked back to see "just in case..." so I guess I got luck!

Thanks to sandilight, venom7878 and Justin for sharing the find, new info, and making sure it gets out there to our whole WI community!

Peace, Jenn
Old 02-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #17
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just got the badges on my Euro and US accounts. I am guessing it is only for Valentine's day because I was not able to get one on my Asian accoun. (It is the 15th already.) It is nice to get these badges by sending some friendly notes to your family and friends.

---------- tokyo rose added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by watatatow
I've also tried on my Asian account, and it did not work.

We better keep an eye on special holidays to get more badges.
It's kinda sad if you think about it, I'll be getting this badge next valentines day next year for my Asian account

---------- watatatow added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Wait a minute do Asians celabrate valentine's??? If they don't that could be why we don't get it on that account. that was my thought. LOL!!

and congrats on all of you who got a badge.
Yes, we cerebrate Valentine's day in most of asian countries. It is not a national holiday or anything, but people exchange cards and candies among friends, lovers and family. I personally know that it is BIG in Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong. (I have lived in those countries.)

Last edited by tokyo rose; 02-14-2009 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #18
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Based on the posts of toyko rose and shellwcross, I tried an experiement. I hadn't sent my kids valentine's notes so... from a US account I sent a note on lined paper to my dd, with no stickers. When I logged back in, I had the badge... now I'll need to send her another, prettier note to her LOL.

On my Asian account I sent the same, logged out and logged back in... no badge... so I'd guess those who are speculating that it's the day that we're sending the notes, not the paper or stickers on them, are correct.

It's probable that if you send any letter to anyone today, you should earn the badge.

Good luck everyone!
Old 02-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #19
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Same here, no badge on my asian account, but I got one my american. I guess it's 'cause in that time zone, it's not valentines day. I wonder if you could have gotten it on asian accounts yesterday?
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #20
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

I just got one too, after sending out my Valentine gifts and cards. I don't think you have to have hearts on any of the items. They did post to send out something today if I recall on the Kinzville Page. Maybe this was to clue people in on attaining a badge.
LittleDog is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: