Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Finds First Webkinz Spotted Turtle

You may have heard about the new January pets, and even seen some of their virtual images, but WebkinzInsider.Com is the first to bring you confirmed images of the Webkinz Spotted Turtle.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member margaret for sharing these pictures with us of the completely unannounced, and unknown up to this point, Webkinz Spotted Turtle.* margaret purchased the Spotted Turtle from a Webkinz retailer who said the plushie was mixed into a box of other Webkinz that came to her in a shipment from Ganz.* margaret has contacted Ganz to let them know she has the Spotted Turtle in hand and she is waiting to hear back from them on when it will be safe to enter the code.

Here are some pictures of the Spotted Turtle, including a close up of the "tush tag", "hang tag", and a comparison of the plushie next to the regular Webkinz Turtle.* This is indeed an authentic new unannounced Webkinz!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Remember where you saw the news & pictures first, your #1 source for everything Webkinz, WebkinzInsider.Com!!!

[Click for Article...]

UPDATE: margaret has spoken with Ganz Customer Service regarding her Spotted Turtle and when it might be safe to adopt him. The Customer Service Representative she spoke with first told her that the Spotted Turtle was going to be announced on Thursday, and that she might be able to adopt him then. Then, he called her back to say the Spotted Turtle would actually not be "adoptable" until January 7th. Perhaps this means the Spotted Turtle will be one of the Webkinz for February 2009? We will just have to wait and see.

Last edited by FIA; 11-26-2008 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: .
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #2
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Finds First Webkinz Spotted Turtle

No pictures are showing up for me.

Nevermind, I fixed it. This is the cutest webkinz in a while! I may have to get one!

Congradulations to margaret!
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #3
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I thought I just replied to this, but somehow my post disappeared? Odd.....

anyways, I said Thanks for sharing this with us Justin and congrats on your super cute new webkinz Margaret.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 11:56 PM   #4
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Aww! It's so cute!! Not something I would have ever expected...but still adorable!!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 12:07 AM   #5
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Lol, this is a great find. Perhaps Kinzville Newz won't be the first to post everything

sydney88 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
Lol, this is a great find. Perhaps Kinzville Newz won't be the first to post everything

That is exactly what I was thinking!! Congratulations Margaret, the turtle is adorable.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 12:23 AM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks so much Justin, you are always on top of things! congrats Margaret on your wonderful find.

It's very cute. Is there such a thing as a Spotted Turtle, or is this an imaginary turtle?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 04:10 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
Caterpillar is a splendid one to beholdCaterpillar is a splendid one to beholdCaterpillar is a splendid one to beholdCaterpillar is a splendid one to behold

It looks to have the same fabric as the spotted frog. If the current trend continues, it will be retired quickly.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #9
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats Margaret on your new pet...and thanks so much for sharing!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 08:18 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

margaret that is too cute, congrats on your amazing find! That one is ADORABLE!
Disneymum is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: