Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers Evidence of Lil Kinz Purple Goldfish

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member pojospages for sharing these pictures of their Lil Kinz Chickadee with us.* As you can see, the "tush tag" for the little bird doesn't say "HS501 Lil Kinz Chickadee".* Instead it says "HS512 Lil Kinz Purple Goldfish".* We've checked our sources, and at this point there is no available information on a "Purple Goldfish" or on any animal with the item number "HS512".* Could this be a sneak peek at a future Webkinz?* It certainly seems so.

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 12:14 AM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers Evidence of Lil Kinz Purple Goldfish

LOL What is a "purple goldfish"?? Interesting news, thanks!!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 12:29 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Lil_Alykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers Evidence of Lil Kinz Purple Goldfish

That would be really cool and interesting lol I love purple though!
Old 11-05-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

That would be way cool! Purple is my favorite color - and I love the Goldfish! Should be an interesting lil guy... Thanks Justin & pojospages!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 12:44 AM   #5
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

How cute would that be????
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #6
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That's so neat! I'd love one!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:20 AM   #7
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ooh goodie !!!! That would be so pretty I bet !
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 07:26 AM   #8
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

My daughter flips for purple! that would be alot better than the reg. one. my opinion. great catch!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 07:51 AM   #9
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, that is awesome.
i wonder which machine ganz had putting those tags on the plushies that day???? i bet who ever loaded the machine will have a little talking to coming to them......

i guess we will wait and see what the future holds in ww........

that is a great eye to catch that.... cause i never look at the tags..... maybe now i will occassionally take a peek.

thanks justin
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 08:19 AM   #10
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Why would they want to make a purple goldfish?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: