Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #81
Gifted

dollydimple is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers new wCares Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by kellyt
So far my kids and I have had no problems finding the lil kinz at walgreens. Now that I said that, I'm sure we will. You get to pick one of three presents. They have gotten wish tokens, kinz cash, food, rainbow bear, heart ballon, cute clock, picture, and clothing. Most is pictured in the info site. But they have also gotten clothing that can only be purchased at the kinz style store{ I am not sure if that is the correct name} I do know it is clothing that you can only purchase if you bought clothing for your stuffed pet. It has been a nice surprise. With each tag you can click for a different surprise once a day for 5 days. Plus the price. Two lil kinz for twelve bucks.
I have a question. With the different surprise you get to click every day... we've had nothing but KC and one day a hat. Can you win any of the furniture but clicking daily?

Thanks!!:ppony:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

pixiedust0308 is an unknown quantity at this point

The walgreens nearest us has them about a week before the month starts

---------- pixiedust0308 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dollydimple
I have a question. With the different surprise you get to click every day... we've had nothing but KC and one day a hat. Can you win any of the furniture but clicking daily?

Thanks!!:ppony:
The prizes on the button push are food clothes and care food...and of course KC... the neatest is that you can get kinzstyle clothes...Good luck i have received a few pieces... they are random///like just the cheer skirt, lol

Last edited by pixiedust0308; 07-10-2008 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pixiedust0308 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #83
krikin

i have 4 care webkinz ,and by clicking on the game one time i got a hat,the rest was food.....i don't know about furniture, i got the love seat ,clock with one, but the game only one time i got a hat the rest of he spin's was food......
Old 07-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #84
Gifted

dollydimple is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pixiedust0308
The walgreens nearest us has them about a week before the month starts

---------- pixiedust0308 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

The prizes on the button push are food clothes and care food...and of course KC... the neatest is that you can get kinzstyle clothes...Good luck i have received a few pieces... they are random///like just the cheer skirt, lol
Thanks! So it's just not that we haven't been lucky enough to get the dining room set on the botton push then.
Thanks!

---------- dollydimple added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by krikin
i have 4 care webkinz ,and by clicking on the game one time i got a hat,the rest was food.....i don't know about furniture, i got the love seat ,clock with one, but the game only one time i got a hat the rest of he spin's was food......
Hi! After a week of botton pushing we got one hat and the rest food and KC. We got two jackets from putting the WCares code in with a couch, tv, amoire, and two framed prints.
Thanks for the info and points to you as well.

Last edited by dollydimple; 07-10-2008 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-10-2008, 01:28 PM   #85
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

the only one I didn't get was the basset hound.. Can't wait to see what ones are next..
Old 07-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #86
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

They go like hot cakes where I am from. Especially the two that are not the featured ones.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #87

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

i have 3 WGs near me and they always have more of different webbies of the month. one had more cows, or cats, yaknow what i mean? lol
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #88
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sherry and I have more Webkinz than I know what to do with. I would guess I have close to 100 and started collecting almost 3 years ago. I discovered this site while researching how to determine the values of items I've been trading. I'm sure glad I discovered it as I've made some pretty bad trades. I traded the "Mohawk" for something of little value as I had no idea it was rare; I'll know better now.:toucan::turt: babies I still need.

---------- sherrylaine added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sherrylaine
Hello everyone,

This is my first post and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sherry and I have more Webkinz than I know what to do with. I would guess I have close to 100 and started collecting almost 3 years ago. I discovered this site while researching how to determine the values of items I've been trading. I'm sure glad I discovered it as I've made some pretty bad trades. I traded the "Mohawk" for something of little value as I had no idea it was rare; I'll know better now.:toucan::turt: babies I still need.
Sorry, I forgot to add I can confirm there is a grey & white cat Care Webkinz.

Last edited by sherrylaine; 07-10-2008 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #89

Mom2GTJ is an unknown quantity at this point

My Walgreens has also started carrying some Webkinz in with the Lilkinz. So far I've seen: lion, boxer, rabbit, bullfrog, and pink pony. Best part - they cost the same as the Webkinz Cares Lilkinz! You don't get the special tag, but a full-size Webkinz for $7.00 is a great deal. I'm already in Walgreens once or twice a week so I always check the Webkinz bin to see what they have today.

---------- Mom2GTJ added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Oh, they had the Polar Bear too.

Last edited by Mom2GTJ; 07-10-2008 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Mom2GTJ is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #90
call me lexi!!!!

twinsrule1219 is on a distinguished road

i luv the basset hound!
twinsrule1219 is offline Female
Closed