Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers new wCares Lil Kinz

i want the tiny grey and white cat sooo bad! since my brother got the toucan off the internet my mom said i can get a webbie. i'm gonna get the grey and white cat with the Wcares tag on it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #72

hiya21 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW thats kool...to bad theres no walgreens in canada
hiya21 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #73

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting - will look for the red tags
Old 07-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #74
Gift Guru

Glatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of light

My mom got her first webkinz yesterday, the Wcares lil'cow. She is going to wait to adopt it til' Friday since June 11 is cow appreciation day
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #75

megan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond repute

Thts coolio I want one!!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #76
JCAT02
Catsizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

No you do not get a Pet Of The Month item with the Webkinz Cares Pet Of The Month.
Pet Of The Month Is Reserved For The Real Pet Of The Month.
Webkinz Cares Pet Of The Month does not count at all.
Catsizzle is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 10:39 AM   #77
kellyt is an unknown quantity at this point

So far my kids and I have had no problems finding the lil kinz at walgreens. Now that I said that, I'm sure we will. You get to pick one of three presents. They have gotten wish tokens, kinz cash, food, rainbow bear, heart ballon, cute clock, picture, and clothing. Most is pictured in the info site. But they have also gotten clothing that can only be purchased at the kinz style store{ I am not sure if that is the correct name} I do know it is clothing that you can only purchase if you bought clothing for your stuffed pet. It has been a nice surprise. With each tag you can click for a different surprise once a day for 5 days. Plus the price. Two lil kinz for twelve bucks.
kellyt is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #78

lorilandrith55 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just saw on ebay that one of the three wcares pets for the August release is the Unicorn.....does anyone know what the other two will be? June's were impossible to find here in Western PA, found a tiny amount of July's......
lorilandrith55 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #79

xalissa is an unknown quantity at this point

cocker spaniel again?
oh well. i LOVE the lil cow & basset hound =]
xalissa is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #80
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Two of the three Walgreens I have visited this week have had a large supply of cows. They are very cute!
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
new wcares lil kinz, wcares lil' kinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: