Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #61
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers new wCares Lil Kinz

Just an FYI on the wCares program.
June's pets were the Cocker Spaniel (the pet of the month for the program), the gold & white cat and the elephant (grey one with a reg red wcares tag)
July's pets are the cow (pet of the month for the program), the grey & white cat and the bassett hound.
I was in a Walgreens and saw no pets in the store and asked the manager if they had any. he looked in the back and brought back a case pack. I saw him open it and tha case was 36 pets and it contained: 6 grey & white cats, 6 bassett hounds and 24 cows. just in case you were wondering what the breakdown was per case. If you see the main pet but none of the others it may be because they sold out. Most of our stores sold out of the first batch within DAYS and when they got July's pets in they immediately went to putting them out so we got this month's pets last month (if that makes any sense)
Just saw this on WW a minute ago and had to share:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by pattie1970; 07-02-2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: corrected spelling :)
pattie1970 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 07:27 PM   #62
Dixiestorm
Webkinz :)

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

They have lots of Grey and White Cats at my Walgreens. Thanks for posting!
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 07:48 PM   #63
Lil Kinz
jacobsg is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got a new cocker spaniel and it had the tag. It was a b-day present probably from Wallgreens. Go Wall greens
We had three prize choices. Recieved a webkinz cares statue for the garden cash and so on..
Thanks Ganz:cs:
jacobsg is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 01:20 AM   #64
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

Thanks for the breakdown. Walgreens staff has been very nice, one of the managers I talked to called over 100 Walgreens to get more webkinz cares last month. They go like hot cakes, I called everyday from about June 27 until they arrived. Good luck with the prizes, I have been very disappointed. I love them, but have had a hard time. Any tips?
Old 07-10-2008, 07:23 AM   #65
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

I hope to get a new kinz soon! Maybe I'll pick up one of these.
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:54 AM   #66
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kinzgramatheart
Thanks for the breakdown. Walgreens staff has been very nice, one of the managers I talked to called over 100 Walgreens to get more webkinz cares last month. They go like hot cakes, I called everyday from about June 27 until they arrived. Good luck with the prizes, I have been very disappointed. I love them, but have had a hard time. Any tips?
Ask the manager when they get their shipments in and call them about 10 am that day and ask them to hold them for you...The Walgreens near me gets them in on wednesday's and if they have any I do not have I ask them to hold it and they are very nice about it...hope bthis helps...Goodluck..
Old 07-10-2008, 08:18 AM   #67
922coconut922

922coconut922 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got very lucky two weeks ago. I was checking out a Walgreens for Lil'Kinz and I didn't see any. I went down the seasonal isle to look at the pool toys and on the bottom shelf in a laundry basket was a bunch of the July ones. It was not where they usually are so look carefully around the store and ask an employee.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:32 AM   #68
JCAT02
Catsizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

I picked up all 3 July Webkinz Cares Lil' Kinz this includes the featured pet the Lil' Kinz Cow which is the Webkinz Cares Pet Of The Month.
Catsizzle is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 08:36 AM   #69
morrisclass

morrisclass is an unknown quantity at this point

If you adopt the webkinz cares pet of the month, do you get pet of the month items?
Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 AM   #70
mgw322
Gift Trainee

misjon2 is on a distinguished road

My local Walgreens has had these for quite a while now. I was hoping that they would get some new ones in.
Closed

Tags
new wcares lil kinz, wcares lil' kinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: