Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 09:43 AM   #41
mrs. jacob black
Webkinz :)

kickitup137 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers new wCares Lil Kinz

oh thanks so much for that update..... i want the basset hound.....
kickitup137 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 09:51 AM   #42
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

And I was also the receipent of a wcares prize today from someone else! SO, they really do give the same prize to someone out there!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:04 AM   #43

FunMom2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm on the west coast and my Walgreens received them about a week ago. They were the Basset Hound, Grey/white cat and the Cow. Lots of cows but few of the bassets and cats and almost out of the spaniels. None left of elephants and orange cats.
I can't seem to get the good prizes on the care tag. Only balloons,bears. kinzcash, and a jacket. The games only gives me food. (
Wanted to do a room, but kinda hard with just those items. Does this mean that I'll have to forgo paying the mortgage and buy lots of the little ones instead, just to hopefully, get the objects to make up a room???? Hubby would put me out with the trash if I did that, but OHHH so tempting. )) FunMom2
Old 06-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #44
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

One walgreens here has cows. The other said they had the cows and bassets for a day but sold out the day they put them out. She said to check back today to see if they had gotten more on the truck. So I am going today. The store by my moms house which is in another state had all three the first time and has all three this time. She said they still had some of the first ones left when she went to get the new 3 for my daughter who is visiting her for the summer. She is going to go back and get me a grey and white cat and a basset if they do not have them here when I go tonight.

---------- penelopekinz added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by FunMom2
I'm on the west coast and my Walgreens received them about a week ago. They were the Basset Hound, Grey/white cat and the Cow. Lots of cows but few of the bassets and cats and almost out of the spaniels. None left of elephants and orange cats.
I can't seem to get the good prizes on the care tag. Only balloons,bears. kinzcash, and a jacket. The games only gives me food. (
Wanted to do a room, but kinda hard with just those items. Does this mean that I'll have to forgo paying the mortgage and buy lots of the little ones instead, just to hopefully, get the objects to make up a room???? Hubby would put me out with the trash if I did that, but OHHH so tempting. )) FunMom2
Join the trader forum. You can not trade the cares prizes when you are in training, but when you get gifted you can.

Last edited by penelopekinz; 06-25-2008 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
penelopekinz is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #45
pandalover101dr is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait to go to Walgreens and get one of them. i think it is going to a very good cause so why not buy one.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:52 PM   #46
koala961

koala9612 is on a distinguished road

Don't Forget about the Lil elephant with the webkinz cares tag!
Old 06-25-2008, 10:22 PM   #47

kellyandkaylee is a jewel in the roughkellyandkaylee is a jewel in the rough

I have gotten very lucky to have found a walgreens that has ample stock of all of them when they come in. The girl at the cash register said that their manager had pushed to have a good stock of all webkinz. They had tons on big ones, even some reindeer left for xmas. When i hear new ones have come out i will make the trip down. The one by my house just has cows and spaniels left.
kellyandkaylee is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #48
mitchem0829
Gifted

mitchem0829 is on a distinguished road

I have been fortunate with the Wcares Webkinz and have managed to get all the pets I know of that are out (elephant, cocker spaniel, black and white cat, cow, grey and white cat and the basset hound). I just got the basset, cow and grey and white yesterday at Walgreens. The employee said those just started showing up in stores last week. I am in the Florida area for thos of you WI members. Be on the look out for these three new webkinz.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #49
bandztees
Lil Kinz
bandztees is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers new wCares Lil Kinz

cool
bandztees is offline Male
Old 06-26-2008, 10:24 AM   #50
PiggyKing

Its true. I went to Walgreens the other day with my sister to get some. They had lots of cows and cocker spaniels, but they also had one basset hound and a grey and white cat left with the w-cares tags.
Closed

Tags
new wcares lil kinz, wcares lil' kinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: