Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 09:04 AM   #31
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers new wCares Lil Kinz

That is so cool!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

ducklover will become famous soon enough

awesome! thanks for the post :]:easter:
ducklover is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:30 AM   #33
TexasAndroid is an unknown quantity at this point

We got lucky this weekend with the July WK. Me and my wife had been hitting various local Walgreens for a couple of weeks looking for the July WK, with no success.

We were shopping at a local collector's shop, and after purchasing several WK I mentioned that I was hunting Walgreens for the July figures. One of the salesladies knew *exactly* what I was talking about, and mentioned that another of the employees had found the July ones just a day or two before at a particular Walgreens about a mile away. It was one that my wife had checked a couple of weeks back, but not since.

Well, that Walgreens definitely became our next stop, and we soon left with a set of the July ones. (Wheeee!) So a big thank you to the ladies at the collector's store.

:bas:

Even better, entering the care tags later gained us two Wish Coins.

So all in all, a very successful WebKinz hunting weekend.
TexasAndroid is offline Male
Old 06-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #34

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

That's cool. I've seen the cocker spaniel and gold and white cat with the WCares tag but not the rest. I got the Cocker Spaniel one.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:53 AM   #35
Dotty5767
Gifted

michelesobo is on a distinguished road

I had already bought my son the cocker spaniel at Christmas and did not see it in any Walgreens. This week I was able to find the three July's at the Walgreens by my mothers house. I got the cow and the cat =) Yippee!!

Is there a thread somewhere for people to discuss the W cares game?? I will have to go check it out. Thanks for the info!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:04 AM   #36
catmissy678
sophia1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I wish my mom shopped at walgreens but she only shops at whole foods and thriftway and im thin as a stick. I CANT TAKE IT!!!!! I NEED WALGREENS I LOVE THEIR PANCAKES AND I JUST WANNA GO AND GET WEBKINZ CARES TAG BUT MY PARENTS WILL THINK ITS A WASTE OF GASOLINE!!!!!
sophia1234 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:21 AM   #37
playemed
angelann is on a distinguished road

i've got all the lil cares now. me and a friend ake turns going to wal greens to get them.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #38
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

my grandma just bought me the cow
boneek is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:32 AM   #39

Grammywhammy will become famous soon enough

I had to ask for the manager and have them check the stock in the back of the store, they got lots and lots of cows, but only one package (6) each of the grey and white cat and basset hound. If you find a store that has them, better get there fast. I don't know if that is going to be typical or not.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:40 AM   #40
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

I got the Basset Hound and Cow earlier this week. I didnt realize they were "undiscovered". I also got the Lil Kinz GREY & WHITE Cat with a wcares tag!!!! My store had TONS of cows, but very few basset hounds,& G&W cats..... I bet they advertise the cow as the july pet.
Closed

Tags
new wcares lil kinz, wcares lil' kinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: