Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #11
Honey2800
Webkinz :)

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Discovers new wCares Lil Kinz

Hey everyone, not all the walgreens are putting out the others. Some are only putting out or only got the Lil Cocker Spaniel, like the one nearest to me (I bought my Lil Cocker Spaniel there). I called around looking for the Lil Cow. I finaly found one that had them out, I also saw the Lil Basset Hound too. I bought the Lil Cow and named her Starr.

Soooo... if the one near you doesn't have them out just call to other Walgreens in your town and ask. They will tell you if they have them or not. I hope that helps.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #12
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

OOH I want the cow!
karik is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #13
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Yeah, the cow is reeealy cute. And the milk truck it comes with is adoreable.
In the special Webkinz Cares box I chose I got a Webkinz Cares TV! And a Webkinz Cares clock. I wonder how rare that TV is?
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #14
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

I found lots of cocker spaniels too,bought 3 of them and only 2 elephants, & 1 orange & white cat which I bought also. but there are no signs of the others here in jax fl. good luck to all in your search for others.
nettne is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 08:07 AM   #15
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I gotta get that Cow! lol!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 08:13 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
While shopping at Walgreens today, tchummer, a member of our forum, discovered two new Lil Kinz with the red Webkinz Cares tags: the Lil Kinz Basset Hound and the Lil Kinz Cow. As you may remember, Ganz announced that the Webkinz Cares program would center around the Lil Kinz Cocker Spaniel but that a limited amount of two other Lil Kinz styles would be available each month. Based on tchummer's discovery, we believe the Lil Basset Hound and the Lil Cow are the styles for July.

UPDATE: We have also been getting scattered reports of Lil Kinz Grey & White Cats with the wCares tags. Thank you to bluelw for providing us with a picture.

Click the image to open in full size.

Remember, the wCares Lil Kinz for June are the Cocker Spaniel, Gold & White Cat, and Elephant.]
This may explain the missing Grey and White Kittens a couple of days ago. I kind of wonder if they are awarding the gifts to people who have the same animals existing in their accounts. I haven't heard of too many people getting an article from the Webkinz Cares program and the ones that people seem to be getting them sent to are like dummy accounts. Nee with grrr, red with rednose, Tom with Cuty, Test with testwax...It would be nice if they would send the gifts to actual recipients instead of back to their datatbank.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 10:02 AM   #17
PrincessWagonDan

bsclair2003 is on a distinguished road

I was wondering about that myself. It seems like the gifts go to the same few every time we do our WebKinz Cares game. And we have yet to receive anything from someone else.

Also the only lil kinz our Walgreens had was the dog, orange cat and elephant. And there were very few cats and elephants. I wish I could find one with the basset hound. I really like him or the cow too. I hope maybe they are taking turns with them in the different areas. Im in South East Michigan and I have called every Walgreen remotely close to me. Several had them out in May and by this weekend I could only find one or two stores that still had any left and those were the cocker spaniels.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #18
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

After checking several stores, I finally managed to find the Elephant. Now I guess I'll have to make the rounds again for a Bassett Hound. I was glad to see the announcement! I've been wanting to get a Lil'Bassett for a while but hadn't yet. Now I'll definately have to get one! :bas:
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #19
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

omg! yay new pets! thanks for letting us kno Justin
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #20

webkinzlover84 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the lilkinz goldandwhite cat and the elephant webkinz cares they are so cute

---------- webkinzlover84 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

yes 20 post record on annocecmets

---------- webkinzlover84 added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bsclair2003
I was wondering about that myself. It seems like the gifts go to the same few every time we do our WebKinz Cares game. And we have yet to receive anything from someone else.

Also the only lil kinz our Walgreens had was the dog, orange cat and elephant. And there were very few cats and elephants. I wish I could find one with the basset hound. I really like him or the cow too. I hope maybe they are taking turns with them in the different areas. Im in South East Michigan and I have called every Walgreen remotely close to me. Several had them out in May and by this weekend I could only find one or two stores that still had any left and those were the cocker spaniels.

please dont put the area you live safety first! i am a safety freak

Last edited by webkinzlover84; 06-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
new wcares lil kinz, wcares lil' kinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: